First Look at ADRIANNE PALICKI as WONDER WOMAN **Update 5/12/11 NBC PASSES ON WONDER WOMAN**

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Just to add...
ohrc0m.jpg

...is still the definitive Wonder Woman.

Just give me a couple of pumps on Linda Carter. She was supreme FAP material back in my youth!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sevit86

im sorry hollywood but %%@ ARE U GUYS SMOKING???????
THIS is what Wonder Woman should look like

No this is what Wonder Woman should look like
2008%20Sketch%20Darwyn%20Cooke%20Wonder%20Woman.jpg

not a fan. the OG WW is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
though.

and Colbie Smulders has some Brian Urlacher type shoulders/neck in that second pic.
laugh.gif
the Jets need to pick her up if the draft fails us.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I still think Taylor Cole would have made a much better Wonder Woman, but i'll give the pilot a chance (mostly because Elizabeth Hurley is in it).
FIRST LOOK AT ADRIANNE PALICKI AS WONDER WOMAN!

by SuperHeroHype

Mar 18th, 2011

Warner Bros. Television has provided us with the first image of Adrianne Palicki starring as the title character in the new NBC pilot "Wonder Woman," from executive producer David E. Kelley ("Boston Legal," "Ally McBeal," NBC's "Harry’s Law"). The pilot was written by Kelley, who also serves as executive producer with Bill D'Elia ("Boston Legal," "The Practice," NBC's "Harry’s Law"). Jeffrey Reiner ("The Event") is directing. Based upon DC Comics characters, "Wonder Woman" is from David E. Kelley Productions and Warner Bros. Television.

rcj4f8.jpg
THAT CHIN!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

She could've played Bruce...

batman-04.png

And I'm guessing none of ya'll think Lucy Lawless (Xena) would've made a good Wonder Woman, huh?

1LucyLawless6.jpg

And I just realized Lucy Lawless is on Spartacus...

I think it was just a bad pic:

Adrianne_Palicki_w_1828268c.jpg

Adrianne%20Palacki%20slice%20Legion%20movie.jpg

tumblr_lgsd4rZW7a1qeict2.jpg

I'd go on record to say I'd smash.  She strikes me as someone who hasn't had plastic surgery like everyone else in hollywood and is prone to a bad angle here and there like the rest of us.

Wow, I didn't even realize it was the Friday Night Lights chick till those other pictures, they made her look busted.

Source: SHH!

NBC PASSES ON WONDER WOMAN

by Silas Lesnick

May 13th, 2011

David E. Kelley's "Wonder Woman" television series has failed to find a network pickup at NBC, says a story at The Hollywood Reporter.

The series was planned as a reinvention of the iconic DC Comics title in which Wonder Woman (Adrianne Palicki) is both a vigilante crime fighter in Los Angeles, a successful corporate executive (as her alter ego, Diana Prince) and a modern woman trying to balance all of the elements of her extraordinary life.

The pilot was written by Kelley and directed by Jeffrey Reiner ("The Event") and also featured Elizabeth Hurley, Pedro Pascal, Tracie Thoms and Cary Elwes in the cast.

With NBC declining to give the go-ahead, it is unlikely that the comic book adaptation will see the light of day as a series. What is more likely -- albeit, not a guarantee -- is that the produced pilot could be released in one form or another, as was the case with the unproduced "Smallville" spinoff, "Aquaman", which was released on iTunes and sold as a Best Buy exclusive.

NBC learned their lesson with that other superhero show they tried last year that was cancelled in like 2 weeks. What was it called? The Shadow?

Back
Top Bottom