First Look: Nike LeBron 9 PS Elite

why do yall people do this at every lebron release..." shoe is ugly", "the shoe lookin like boots", "the shoe...%+$ is that?"

Yall be easy n wait till the final shoe will look like, these are some gotdamn samples man
laugh.gif

I like that 'war/battle' type of theme applied. But like many mentioned earlier, it's an early sample, which can look completely different from the finished product.
Really interested in trying out the zoom max bag.

i'll enjoy these from a far and watch lebron wear them in the olympics

$250 price tag has never been an easier "pass" in my life

Just when I thought the 9s couldn't get any uglier.
sick.gif
Someone said these weren't releasing anything like that months ago so i'll wait for official pics to drop...should have 360 bubble if i'm not mistaken.

These resemble what a friend of mine said the 10's would look like hmmmm.......
I didnt believe him when he said he saw pics, werent the elite 9's supposed to have 360 air?

I have said it before and say it again, who in their right mind would buy a pair of  $250 shoes to hoop in?  If you think about the only people hooping in these should be : college basketball players, or some type of level of basketball where they buy shoes for you or you get paid to wear them i.e. Lebron.  The average person who works 40 hours a week and has other responsibilities would be crazy to buy a $250 shoe to get beat up and stepped on etc..  Just think about it if you get these on a footlocker 50% off it is still going to be 125.  Mentioning that makes me think that will be the way many people get them if they are around or if they do not exclude them.  But as usual NIKE will say they are limited and people will go crazy when they release a south beach or miami night colorway and they will fly off shelves.

Back
Top Bottom