First Look: Nike LeBron 9 PS Elite

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Wear Test

aka You're not suppose to see these yet.

aka These aren't final.

aka We're testing these to make sure they perform properly.

aka You'll be lining up for these in the Spring even though you say you hate them now.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Are these boots or basketball shoes? Serious question.

They can't be used as wrestling boots
*in before another person calls them boots*

nike-lebron-9-jason-petrie-2.jpg

nike-lebron-9-sample-1.jpg

nike-lebron-9-sample-2.jpg

For those who seem to think wear test means nothing towards the final product...

Simma down everyone...
Simma down...

Altho I wish these had come out in white that JP showed..

Simma down everyone...
Simma down...

He said they were Foamposite + Air Max 360

Since you seem to be somewhat of an insider, would that new "Hyperposite" shoe coming out next year with Foam + 360 be related to this...Someone said they had the shape of the v3

Originally Posted by MaximumFoams

so basically these
nike-lebron-9-prototype-021.jpg

nike-lebron-9-prototype-031.jpg

nike-lebron-9-prototype-011.jpg

Looks like 360 ZOOM instead of max, just based on the tinsels inside of the bag.
PLUS, maybe this can but a rest to the effectiveness of flywire. I for one has always felt it was only the material the flywire was placed into that made the shoe stronger. IE the Red Carpet Lebron performed the same as flywire editions.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Simma down everyone...
Simma down...

He said they were Foamposite + Air Max 360

Since you seem to be somewhat of an insider, would that new "Hyperposite" shoe coming out next year with Foam + 360 be related to this...Someone said they had the shape of the v3
Nah bruh... Im no insider and dont consider myself as such.  I merely have alot of friends on Campus and when we talk... we talk very little shop and alot about fam and stuff.  Last thing I do with dudes is drill them for info so I can run and post it up on NT... however just from experience.. I know what Wear Test Samples are and the production process is... and those posted were an easy call.
Im as much of a fan as you dudes....and altho I get perks from time to time (not like Ty
wink.gif
) Its all based off relationships.  Hell I dont even like every shoe that releases that my boys design.. BUT I've seen them in early stages before the final retail version and see the beauty that some once were and get frustrated just like ya'll at some of the stuff that releases....and thats just not Bron.. thats all around Nike period.

Difference between me and many others is I dont have a problem saying if there are certain aspects I dont like about certain kicks... because I know every kick designed doesnt have ME in mind...cause every shoe aint for everybody....and thats something most shoe enthusiasts forget.  If you can actually state WHY you dont like something about a shoe and not just "I dont like it" you can help the designer on his next go round.

Its called Market Research

Listen if yall have not noticed, these are errily similar to 8s, way more so than 9s so while the exposed flywire, 360 max in airbag, and high quality leather may make it to the 9 elite, i dont think the design or shape of the shoe will make it, just look at the prototypes for all models, they put the new technology on a shoe that resembles the previous models

First off, I know the pics we have seen on several sites are samples. Disclaimer over, I don't understand the exposed flywire. Plus, the height looks really big to me.

To be honest, I think the ZKVI and the ZKVII have sold me on Lows now.

it looks like the same height as the 8's and 9's which are pretty good ballin shoes.

NY Giants, im quite sure its zoom within a 360 air bag like these.

maybe. but i hope they stick with the max zoom combo. they feel great. the x's better blow us away. lebron's shoes get more respect than him

Originally Posted by ML500

UPDATE: check out sole collector. Elite's are there. clean shoe

They've been in the Lebron topic for days now

But thanks for bumping this topic. I forgot about it.

Lets hope we never sees these on any feet. You can wrap your shoe with garbage and it would look better.

Back
Top Bottom