First Look: Nike LeBron 9 PS Elite

Originally Posted by YOOY

Lets hope we never sees these on any feet. You can wrap your shoe with garbage and it would look better.

100408083015536501.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Simma down everyone...
Simma down...

Altho I wish these had come out in white that JP showed..

nike-lebron-9-sample-1.jpg
I'm with you on that man. These are so dope

Hmm that's a lot of grey. Can't see the hype coming anywhere near the 1st SB, which is a good thing.

So far I don't feel like I HAVE to have those south beach elites. Might have a hookup and a discount so if they're not dropping other colorways after the first 3 I'll scoop them, but I'm curious to see if they've got something better lined up.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Hmm that's a lot of grey. Can't see the hype coming anywhere near the 1st SB, which is a good thing.

The colors arnt even the same, the description said "Mint Green" But if it is remotely close, it will have the SB hype, you gotta remember, bammas was putting pink laces in the electric blue foams...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

First impressions is that the color blocking doesn't flow but i'm sure HQ photos will change alot of peoples thoughts.

Thanks for the pics.

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

as usual people are skeptical at first, but the hype will build...
Yeah most people who are saying pass now are going to be buggin for a pair closer to that June 2nd release date

[h1]Nike Lebron 9 elite Wolf Grey/Mint Candy Im liking these so far but not the price! -___-  [/h1]

Back
Top Bottom