First Look: Nike LeBron 9 PS Elite

nike-lebron-9-prototype-021.jpg

these look better now than the release version.

Really liking them but that price is too high. Im about 50/50 on if I'll get them or not.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Love those South Beaches but what are we paying $250 for ?
Nike wanted a piece of the resell cut.

It's actually a lot more then that. Just having all that carbon fiber on them makes it VERY EXPENSIVE to make a single mold for a size. It is over 6 figures for a single mold with that much carbon fiber on it per size.

Originally Posted by aFamous

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Love those South Beaches but what are we paying $250 for ?
Nike wanted a piece of the resell cut.

It's actually a lot more then that. Just having all that carbon fiber on them makes it VERY EXPENSIVE to make a single mold for a size. It is over 6 figures for a single mold with that much carbon fiber on it per size.

Hope that carbon fiber doesn't start falling apart after multiple uses.

gonna have to try these shoes on to be able to make an informed decision if it's worth the price. but with how releases are, that might not be possible.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

nike-lebron-9-prototype-021.jpg

these look better now than the release version.

OK, these are no where near the final product and probably never were.

• LeBron has been chosen to be the lead in introducing the Nike Basketball + Hyperdunks
  • These were probably a sample test wear that was produced and someone who leaked it swore they were the elites. i think not...

here are the videos.

I like the SB's. I'll see what's up with those when the time come. No more then 300 before release.
nerd.gif

yeah i hope they rin the same, i would hate to cop the wrong size.

from the looks of it i'll take the homes the pink tips..

I really wish they used the full length Max 360 zoom. I was really looking forward to that. Hopefully they will debut it on the X's. I hate the look of the 180 on the inner side of the shoe. Looks like it was cut off too soon.

Back
Top Bottom