FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

@byukid I get were your coming from but you don't know our relationship. Dude haggled the hell outta me for this infrared 6s. I'm just getting back at him. Enough with the resell talk from me though. For all those saying that foams are dead and overrated..... These black supremes are tough as hell IMO. Best foams to drop since the stealths. I would still cop if they were a GR. Not too many people will say that.

Now this I agree with. Dudes haggle and do others dirty and don't expect the same on return.

And yup, black premes are fire. One of the best foam releases in years (even though that's not saying much)

My boy was roasting me on how ugly the supremes are. You don't like em, I understand. But let those who were able to get them cook. For the most part, these were hard to obtain.

And that same dude gonna have the nerve to ask me to help him cop the hottest new release smh

Last edited:
recieved shipping conf this morning for #2 of some.

over 900 orders between #1 and #2

still waiting on #3, #4, and #5

Got shipping confirmation for my shorts this morning. Order 640xxx.

Last edited:
When yeezys foams drop people will thirst over them i'll double up and then i'll get my pair

Yeezy Foam, what is this Yeezy Foam you speak of? I know a Black/Solar Foam being released soon. Has Adidas decided to dabble in the technology of Foamposite now? Those darn Germans.

That'll be quite a scene
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it will happen...its happed with both camo foams..hat and socks too watch 

Yeezy foams a GR doe right?

Anyways, they aren't as limited as people think.
They are a GR..Even have GS,TD, sizes..but you seen what happened with those indy air max 90s that sat on shelves until ye started wearing them? ..These days i just don't get it..but i'll get my preme foams from a hypebeast, or a resellers whose starving 1 way or the other

Or
Got my first shipping conf. I accidentally put in two orders, let's see if the second goes through- never got a cancellation email.

You don't call paying $450 for shoes that are going for easily $200 more than that a favor? I'm just saying be a man of your word. If you say 450, do 450.

recieved shipping conf this morning for #2 of some.

over 900 orders between #1 and #2

still waiting on #3, #4, and #5

:lol:  

Just got my shipping confirmation on my red 9.5 :nthat:
Order #'s

So I have received shipping confirmation from UPS and Supreme, but in UPS it still shows as label created. Anyone else in the same boat?

Back
Top Bottom