FL/Champs Heads...'08 Release Date Question

Does anyone know if Canada is getting the following and when:

Air Zoom Flight 95?
Air Zoom Flight 96?
Air Flightposite?

Peace

and not to thread hijack, but any stores in Toronto getting the Countdown packages? If so, which ones?

23 packs:
Don't quote me, but I believe TROOPERS confirmed the first few packs for LS (Livestock) and I believe FTL/CHA will carry them also.. Something fierce like$400+ or so?!

Nike BBall shoes:
I agree with Goose, I wouldn't expect to see these at FTL/CHA Canada, but maybe LS, GDFT or Da Zone?

niketown will probably get the 95s and 96s because they carried foamposites, where FL & Champs did not... sucks though, i dont have a connect atNiketown... and yeah, why does fl and champs canada have something against nike basketball retro shoes?...

did the nike store get the penny 1's and barkley retro's? because I would assume that whatever store got those shoes would get the zoom flightretro's.The flightposite retro's maybe but I doubt the other two but I really need a couple pairs of eggplant flightposites

^yo goose, I am pretty sure nobody carried Penny 1's here recently. Although 6 years ago, the white/black/red AP1's came out in FL. It's a pitybecause in the US, all these retro Nike BBall shoes are sitting on the shelves when they can move more units by selling them here (@ a good premium too)

Picking them up @ GF, LS, etc...is all good, but you gotta admit they charge an arm and a leg sometimes. I understand its business and a niche market (supplyand demand), but still...

As for the packs, Trooper was right and pretty much FL/Champs will have them so don't worry..@ $400cdn+ nobody will buy them except hardcore heads

Nike Canada will most likely get all three, what stores will actually carry them, I don't know.

I have a summer/fall meeting Tuesday, I will let you know what I find out.

I almost had a heart attack seeing the Zoom Flight 96s at Champs today. Had me reminiscing about the good old days when only the rich kids could afford thatshoe
laugh.gif

as far as I know footlocker/champs canada has something against nike retro basketball shoes..
That would be Nike Canada's decision not to bring a lot of Nike Retro Hoops shoes into the country...not Champs/FTL...you really think thatthey would pass on these styles if offered by Nike???

C'mon now...think!

JM

^no youre right about nike making certain shoes available in canada..thing is ask any footlocker/champs district manager in canada what shoe would they ratherhave in the store..a pair of shox running shoes or a nike retro basketball shoe that didnt sell well the first time around.9 times out of 10 I would almost betthey would go for a pair of shox running/lifestyle shoes.for every one customer that wants a pair of nike retro basketball shoes theres 10 other people whowould buy a shox running shoe in canada.Im not sure what it is but at least in toronto shox rules when it comes to trends at footlocker/champs.

couldn't post this for some reason the other day, so posting now.

Flight 96s are available at Champs Sports at Metrotown, Metropolis side of the mall one. Only a few sizes left though, so act quick.

Back
Top Bottom