FL Homeowner Shoots, Kills Teen Burglary Suspect. Now His Family Is Mad

I pose this question to you

Someone rapes your wife/girlfriend (god forbid). She calls you and the cops, you get there before the cops and see the person turn the corner do you let them go because the cops were called??

I consider myself a liberal and im all for gun control. But what happened to him comes with the lifestyle, like a drug dealer being killed or arrested.
So we gonna compare my wife getting raped to a simple home burglary? 
laugh.gif

Ya'll say anything to convince yourself your right.

When u commit these kinda crimes these are some consequences. Just like sometimes the victims of home invasion die. It's always a 50% chance somebody can die or be harmed in these situations. Only way to prevent it is.... don't do it.
Sounds like a copout. I'm not talking about protecting your life, I'm talking about "stuff".

I'm not against the whole defending your property/family, or the killing. It's no one else fault but his, had a man done it everyone wouldn't have thought twice about it. Since it envolves a woman, now it's a whole different story. I just want to know, I heard a long time ago that you have the right to shoot someone that's illegally on your property but they have to be facing you. Shooting them while they're turned around can land murder charges? That was probably like 5 years or so ago. I wonder if it applies to just Texas or any other states?
Because it's a law doesn't mean it's right though.

The logic of the family is incredibly dumb. Like wow, they just admitting there's terrible parenting or no authority figures in the home.

As far as the shooter, that's America. They got these guns are eager to use them. This time around they're shooting in a pretty justified situation.

So OPEE just gonna leave out the fact that the home owner was not at home at the time of the break in?

That she was notified via security system.

That she drove home to shoot the suspect AFTER the police had been notified.

MURDER!

Are ya'll really that sick that you just waiting to kill someone?

Don;t let the ignorance of his family members overshadow what really went down.
I read the other post saying that. Like I said they eager to shoot :lol:

It says a lot though that her security notified her of a break-in as well as the cops but she managed to get home shoot dude as he is climbing out the window before the cops even show up.

just my 2 cents...i agree with that point wholeheartedly. in no way was this kid innocent, and should be help accountable for his actions. but to kill a child over some theft of property? america sure loves guns and using them on its own population i swear.

let me be clear, im not trying to start a gun debate, its a tired argument, and seems to go nowhere...ill just wait till the next mass shooting, i think we are due for one soon :nerd:

but this thread is bringing out the savages for real, talking about leaving a smoking carcass on the ground for cops to find.

yall see a robber who deserves to die a painful death, no questions asked.

well i see a kid who clearly has no family support, who if anything needs guidance and rehab. a lot of young brothers out there join team lost boys because they don't have anything to aspire to, no1 to motivate them and let them know they can achieve great things. school? career? they see that as something they were never meant for, let alone something they think they can accomplish. its 2016 and blacks still can and DO get killed for being black, and nothing else, so why contemporary black america doesn't act accordingly is frustrating. but i also know a child isn't born criminal, or a racist, or w.e. the wrong path is taught or learned. and its easy for poor youth to become products of their environment.

sorry youth in general, word to bobbi kristina brown.

so all im saying in the end is don't be so quick to dismiss the life of a child. he's well old enough to know right from wrong, but not a lost cause if someone just cared. there are people even in our society who are still alive for mass shootings who are more deserved a death, so far be it for me to pass judgement on a poor kid.

maybe that's thats wat the parents wanted to convey. but they need to own up to the fact that they are partially responsible for the kids death.

if i saw a kid stealing my tv or xbox, its hard for me to say i wouldn't try and stop him...i could be putting my own life in danger. but id feel sorry for the kid, that in this day and age, with all this opportunity that surrounds us, we still have youth falling thru the cracks.

this country is pathetic :smh:

Sounds like a copout. I'm not talking about protecting your life, I'm talking about "stuff".
It's a "worse case scenario" eve everytime u break in a house, Rob someone etc. Unfortunately it happened. Am I gonna be sad and March for dude? No, he caused it all. Being in the hood is no excuse.

I'm 20, and I keep my dad's P7 loaded in the glovebox or my nightstand at all times. I am quite lucky to be in a pretty safe neighborhood in the chi suburbs too.

But after seeing what happened when I was staying my sister's friends on the west side, I'm taking no Ls.

Last edited:
And yes in the South, people have guns waiting for someone to "give me a reason." Haven't heard one in a while, but I'll tell you in Oklahoma don't even pull up in people's driveways on a narrow street to make a 3 pt turn and turnaorund. Y'all remember dude in Joe Horn outside of Houston as well who called the Cops, then told, pretty much taunted, the dispatcher **** that he's not letting them get away with it this time, to run across the street and accost and ultimately kill 2 people robbing the house across the street of a neighbor he admittedly didn't know. Oklahoma just passed some open carry without a license law too

"How he gon have money for clothes?"

Did she just try to justify stealing by using that as an example? :lol: you can't be serious :rofl:

I hate thieves. :smh:

i can see the logic in protecting family that was home, but if no one was there and all that was in the house were her items, her actions don't register as logical to me...

the law is on her side though, so i guess it was justifiable...

Last edited:
Well I guess I found what I need for Texas:

Sec. 9.42. DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:
(1) if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.41; and
(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or
(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property; and
(3) he reasonably believes that:
(A) the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means; or
(B) the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

Yikes. I feel sorry for the kid, cause he's a kid. But not too sorry because I know he knew better. Mama shoulda just sobbed uncontrollably. Speaking logic is not her strong point

Well I guess I found what I need for Texas:

Sec. 9.42. DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:
(1) if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.41; and
(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or
(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property; and
(3) he reasonably believes that:
(A) the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means; or
(B) the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.
Had this been in TX the law appears to be on her side

Looked like he had plenty of clothes in the pics they posted of him. They werent old Jordache jeans and a torn T either. He also had two chains. Guess he needed the new Yeezy's and that justified him committing burglary in his family's eyes.

Its a shame he had to die.

I'm sure she was burglarized before, but not no more.
I'm a bleeding heart NYC liberal for strict gun control, but sometimes people need to be shot dead out there.
I know, I'm a piece of s_, but at least I'm not a thief.

I'm sure she was burglarized before, but not no more.
I'm a bleeding heart NYC liberal for strict gun control, but sometimes people need to be shot dead out there.
I know, I'm a piece of s_, but at least I'm not a thief.

Maybe you should rethink your strict gun control position then. :D

People need to be able to defend themselves and their property. Strict gun control means only the bad guys have guns.

Last edited:
Nah, razors and knives are fine.
You get cut up and have a cool scar & story.
You get shot, you'll be pooping in a bag. You ever smell a colostomy bag?

Yea like i said in the fools thread.

The ONLY way im taking someones life away is if they are an immediate threat.

If i came home and a kid was crawling out da window running i would not murder him.
im 100% sure of that.

i used dis ex in the other thread but say the kid hopped out a 2 story house window and broke his leg...hes crawling away "fleeing" u gonna run up and kill him?

If i was in my house and someone broke in....i dont know wat theyre gonna do so yea im gonna unload on em of course but this particular situation had already been played out.

Last edited:
Burglar assumed the risk when he went into the house. I think this is part of the equation that is forgotten when discussing whether the homeowner was in the right/wrong.

You see someone doing you, your family, or your property wrong, things can EASILY go from 0-100 quickly. Not a lot of people will be in the right frame of mind when it comes to this level of disrespect.

Just like the dude in NYC who lost his arm in a botched robbery, I don't have much compassion for the burglar because he was rolling the dice and again, assuming the risk, when he broke in to the home.

Nah, razors and knives are fine.
You get cut up and have a cool scar & story.
You get shot, you'll be pooping in a bag. You ever smell a colostomy bag?

Gun control laws won't stop criminals from getting guns. Criminals don't follow laws. It just prevents law abiding citizens from getting them.

Back
Top Bottom