flakers vol. ok I'm in for the night

ok so i met this chick at the Wale show in boston on halloween night...her thirst that night seemed like an easy future smash
pimp.gif
right? well so far at least, so i get her number and all that, she seem real cool, good convo, so last week i say we should chill on the saturday that just past...she's down and all for it, in th back of my head know I'm broke as hell and got not the slightest clue on what we should do so i hit her up after my game saturday afternoon saying let's chill at your dorm and drink...although this is possible she hit me with "there's a problem my friend from home is coming to visit BU and km going into town with her" as if she didn't already know about this...trick wasn't even gunna say nothing to me about it either
30t6p3b.gif
my nights over before 4 oclock hits and I'm spending my night in bed before 11 oclock hits

NT post some of the worst excuses from flakers that you heard

Chick once told me she didnt know it was her cousins quince (can't spell it) that night, on the morning of the concert we were suppose to go to. To make it worse she talked me into getting her & her friend tickets from my promoter friend 2 days earlier saying she would pay me for them when we met up.
30t6p3b.gif
to get her back like a month later I told her I would come to the club for her bday party & to put me on the list. That night came & I txt her saying something came up couldn't make it.
smile.gif
& went & smashed a J.o.

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

Chick once told me she didnt know it was her cousins quince (can't spell it) that night, on the morning of the concert we were suppose to go to. To make it worse she talked me into getting her & her friend tickets from my promoter friend 2 days earlier saying she would pay me for them when we met up.
30t6p3b.gif
to get her back like a month later I told her I would come to the club for her bday party & to put me on the list. That night came & I txt her saying something came up couldn't make it.
smile.gif
& went & smashed a J.o.

laugh.gif
i peeped the edit...you still lose, you blew money on them tickets

Originally Posted by jermz101

30t6p3b.gif
smile.gif
& went & smashed a J.o.

laugh.gif

I ended up finding 1 more homey to go with us & sold the other ticket for $5 less than what I paid so I loss $5 lol. Still a L though
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
smile.gif
& went & smashed a J.o.

laugh.gif

Hahahsha word. Pretty sure u not showing up to the clubdid not effect her 1 bit lol. And OP u made it so obvious lol

Originally Posted by neverflopped

30t6p3b.gif
smile.gif
& went & smashed a J.o.

laugh.gif

Hahahsha word. Pretty sure u not showing up to the clubdid not effect her 1 bit lol. And OP u made it so obvious lol

<She hit me up the next day saying she wish I coulda came but I doubt it really mattered to her.

I have a friend that pulls this stunt every single time we make plans. "Yeah bro, I'm totally down. Let's do it." Proceeds not to show up
30t6p3b.gif
. At this point it's expected. We call it "pulling a Kyle" whenever someone flakes
laugh.gif

I was in Atlanta for work and was supposed to meet up with some girl from HS. We even talked about where we were gonna meet before I got ready. I check my voicemail after getting dressed and supposedly her friend had car trouble and she couldnt meet up.I HATE flakes

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I have a friend that pulls this stunt every single time we make plans. "Yeah bro, I'm totally down. Let's do it." Proceeds not to show up
30t6p3b.gif
. At this point it's expected. We call it "pulling a Kyle" whenever someone flakes
laugh.gif

its like they're scared to call u and tell u that they can't make it (or they simply just don't care to let u know). Then they get mad when u stop inviting them out

The worst for me was when the chicks sister kept calling *****in that shortys daughter would not go to sleep...big grown $$$ 7 yo...anyone else would got on the phone and told her to go to sleep, I ended up taking this bird home and nevertalking again

I was going to meet this chick at this spot one time. It was arranged for 5PM. She hits me up around 3:30 asking for the fastest way to get there from where she lives. I gave her directions. I got to the place at around 4:50. I sent her a text telling her I was there already and to call me whenever she got there. I get a reply back saying something came up and she couldn't come through.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not mad that she didn't show, but at she should at least tell me before making me go all the way there.

My boy jim stew is the ultimate flake, dude once said he was in the parking lot of the apt complex and never showed, we don't even invite him to go anywhere anymore

I've never been flaked but just last month one of my good friends whose still in HS got flaked for homecoming

son was so heated he made atleast 10 facebook statuses about her
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
smile.gif
& went & smashed a J.o.

Nah she still won fam
laugh.gif

Guess I'm the biggest loser because she didn't even reply. Hadn't talked to her in a while and we were going to chill again for the first time. Next day I get no response. No response ever again lol.

Back
Top Bottom