flat feet

are any of you guys flat or semi-flat footed? what kind of insoles if any do you guys use that work?

laugh.gif

Im flat footed, really Fs up the shape of your sneakers smh. umm I heard Dr.Scholl's is good

I AM TOO IT MAKES THE MID SOLE ON UR KICKS CRACK AND UR FEET LOOKS REALLY STUPID IN AF1'S AND THE ARCH IN KICKS HURT SMH

flat feet is a pain...especially since i play ball. i invested in some custom insoles (250 bucks) and its alright...but i have something called an extranavicular syndrome which there is an extra bone in the middle of the arch causing pain when walking, running, etc. im planning on having surgery on my leftfoot after the season ends though.

is there some kind of disadvantage in general for those who have flat feet?

how does it affect sports?

how does it affect sneakers?

how does it affect posture?

Originally Posted by NYMVP

Im flat footed, really Fs up the shape of your sneakers smh. umm I heard Dr.Scholl's is good

Same thing happens to me
smh.gif

i'm flat footed and I just roll with stock insoles

my cousin also has flat feet and his orthotics were really expensive.

i hate having flat feet because it wears out my shoes more. haha

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

A person's body is built a certain way for a reason. When it comes to the foot, a person who has flat feet just doesn't have the proper means forshock absorption as compared to others with normal feet.

i'm tons flat-footed; it hurts a bit to stand for a long time, but i don't mind that most of the time . . . but i really hate how my lack of arch makesmy feet look and the uneven wear i get on my heels, though. i'm at the repair shop all the time getting new tips on my dress shoes.

I had flat feet when I was younger, I got insoles from a chiropractor to help correct it. So I have an arch now and I suppose it's been better. Icouldn't really tell I was younger so I didn't know if it was any better or not.

cant wear some shoes at all...

i used to twist my ankle damn near every day as a kid because my feet are absolutely flat, i have 0 arch

will bend some of your sneakers out of shape oddly, and make some uncomfortable

not sure how it affects posture, but it does hurt to stand for a long time

Back
Top Bottom