Flight Club aka Vintagekicks problems for anyone????

I ordered some Altitude 13s from there, its been almost two weeks and havent got the shoes or any e-mails from flightclub. I wrote them several and they havent got a response. Has anyone else had these prolbems from flight club in the past or have you had smooth transactions with them???? Just wondering where to go from here cuz they dont even have a phone number to call, this is crazy.... Thanks in advance... 

I ordered some Altitude 13s from there, its been almost two weeks and havent got the shoes or any e-mails from flightclub. I wrote them several and they havent got a response. Has anyone else had these prolbems from flight club in the past or have you had smooth transactions with them???? Just wondering where to go from here cuz they dont even have a phone number to call, this is crazy.... Thanks in advance... 

yea i had a similar situation with them and I had to press them for real. I had kept calling and having to call FlightClub Los Angeles just to get a valid phone number to reach them. they probably have to confirm the credit card and that's what is holding up your order.  They also claim they are so backed up, so that may also be another reason for your wait, lke i said do research and keep contacting them like everyday lol

yea i had a similar situation with them and I had to press them for real. I had kept calling and having to call FlightClub Los Angeles just to get a valid phone number to reach them. they probably have to confirm the credit card and that's what is holding up your order.  They also claim they are so backed up, so that may also be another reason for your wait, lke i said do research and keep contacting them like everyday lol

Just some advice don't buy from flight club. The prices are WAY too high. I bet you could have got those XIII's on ebay for a lot less than you payed flightclub.

Just some advice don't buy from flight club. The prices are WAY too high. I bet you could have got those XIII's on ebay for a lot less than you payed flightclub.

Damn flightclub taxing for them altitudes...I got mine for only $200.

I hope flightclub isn't turning into something like kixclusive is turning into. bogus customer service...no respone...dont reply to e-mails....gotta go on a forum and track down their phone number...idk

I've ordered from flightclub before back in the day and I think i had to wait like a week and a half for the whole thing to process and be shipped.

Damn flightclub taxing for them altitudes...I got mine for only $200.

I hope flightclub isn't turning into something like kixclusive is turning into. bogus customer service...no respone...dont reply to e-mails....gotta go on a forum and track down their phone number...idk

I've ordered from flightclub before back in the day and I think i had to wait like a week and a half for the whole thing to process and be shipped.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Yeah but sometimes spending that extra cash is worth more than the frustation of finding out you just bought Fakes.

Yeah but sometimes spending that extra cash is worth more than the frustation of finding out you just bought Fakes.

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

I agree.

I agree.

Originally Posted by Asia

I agree.
That's right.  You are paying extra for their authentication service. 

I agree.

I hate going to Flightclub and havent gone in over 2 years since the people there dont really pay attention to you. Probably cuz i was wearing some sandals and thought i couldnt afford anything in the store.

Did get a good deal 2 out of the 3 times Ive been there.

Just keep contacting them and if no answer then maybe next time go to the actual store. i prefer buying something in person if possible.

Let us know how the purchase turns out.

I hate going to Flightclub and havent gone in over 2 years since the people there dont really pay attention to you. Probably cuz i was wearing some sandals and thought i couldnt afford anything in the store.

Did get a good deal 2 out of the 3 times Ive been there.

Just keep contacting them and if no answer then maybe next time go to the actual store. i prefer buying something in person if possible.

Let us know how the purchase turns out.

luvtheshoe wrote:

AirFresh23Js wrote:
stevesteve72 wrote:

I agree.

OK, you guys can spend 100-150 more for someone to make sure your shoes are authentic. I will save the money and find authentic shoes myself.  Ive been buying J's off ebay for a few years now and I have never got fakes.

Back
Top Bottom