Flight Club aka Vintagekicks problems for anyone????

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

Rif LA is the truth, for damn real too...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

luvtheshoe wrote:
Originally Posted by Asia

I agree.
That's right.  You are paying extra for their authentication service. 

OK, you guys can spend 100-150 more for someone to make sure your shoes are authentic. I will save the money and find authentic shoes myself.  Ive been buying J's off ebay for a few years now and I have never got fakes.

Maybe your just lucky. I've been collecting since 89 and I know my J's, but some fools will post authentic J's and send fakes, good fakes, but fakes nonetheless. You have to be careful on eBay.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

luvtheshoe wrote:
Originally Posted by Asia

I agree.
That's right.  You are paying extra for their authentication service. 

OK, you guys can spend 100-150 more for someone to make sure your shoes are authentic. I will save the money and find authentic shoes myself.  Ive been buying J's off ebay for a few years now and I have never got fakes.

Maybe your just lucky. I've been collecting since 89 and I know my J's, but some fools will post authentic J's and send fakes, good fakes, but fakes nonetheless. You have to be careful on eBay.

cant complain i have made tons of money selling my kicks through flightclub. never would buy anything on there tho lulz

cant complain i have made tons of money selling my kicks through flightclub. never would buy anything on there tho lulz

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

LA Rif/Napsize is so much better.

agree
i wish a RIF/Napsize store would come to nyc

rif takes 15% when Fc takes 20% and 30% for used crap on green street

that's too much money there taking and Fc charges there good friends and employees 15% commission

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

LA Rif/Napsize is so much better.

agree
i wish a RIF/Napsize store would come to nyc

rif takes 15% when Fc takes 20% and 30% for used crap on green street

that's too much money there taking and Fc charges there good friends and employees 15% commission

Any other spots good for J's in NYC arena? I usually go to FCNY, but yea prices are up there, but I guess it is what it is. I think if you really want something u will pay the price.Any others spots? will be there next week.Thanks!

Any other spots good for J's in NYC arena? I usually go to FCNY, but yea prices are up there, but I guess it is what it is. I think if you really want something u will pay the price.Any others spots? will be there next week.Thanks!

You never feel welcomed at FlightClubLA.

I've never entered RifLa and have not had a great conversation with the guys that work there. Nicest guys you'll meet and way better prices. Rif always has steals.

You never feel welcomed at FlightClubLA.

I've never entered RifLa and have not had a great conversation with the guys that work there. Nicest guys you'll meet and way better prices. Rif always has steals.

I think it depends on what shoe you get from Flight Club to determine how much you're actually overpaying. I like to go to the smaller store in NYC because the used shoes are usually priced better and they have some nice vintage clothing. I always go to Flight Club whenever I go to the city (I live in NJ like 2 hours away) just to see what they have to offer.

I think it depends on what shoe you get from Flight Club to determine how much you're actually overpaying. I like to go to the smaller store in NYC because the used shoes are usually priced better and they have some nice vintage clothing. I always go to Flight Club whenever I go to the city (I live in NJ like 2 hours away) just to see what they have to offer.

Back
Top Bottom