Flight Club aka Vintagekicks problems for anyone????

I've never had any problems ordering online from Flight Club NY. They would follow any directions I wrote in the "Special Instructions" box complete, and if they couldn't they would give me a call.

I've never had any problems ordering online from Flight Club NY. They would follow any directions I wrote in the "Special Instructions" box complete, and if they couldn't they would give me a call.

Never bought anything from there. But vintagekicks was one of the first sneaker
sites I ever saw (10+ years ago.)

Does anyone have luck with quick-turn-around on their consignment kicks? I'm guessing
it is a slow process, judging but the high prices.

And I didn't realize until I saw clips of the NY store that they saran wrap a lot of thier kicks.
That is no good. Makes me not want to touch anything they have that is slightly older.

Never bought anything from there. But vintagekicks was one of the first sneaker
sites I ever saw (10+ years ago.)

Does anyone have luck with quick-turn-around on their consignment kicks? I'm guessing
it is a slow process, judging but the high prices.

And I didn't realize until I saw clips of the NY store that they saran wrap a lot of thier kicks.
That is no good. Makes me not want to touch anything they have that is slightly older.

You guys should think about just creating your own personal site to sell. They'll put you on the search engine lists also. They cost less than $10 a month now. That way you are in control.

You guys should think about just creating your own personal site to sell. They'll put you on the search engine lists also. They cost less than $10 a month now. That way you are in control.

I have not bought any shoes from flightclub yet. (Mainly because the NT Marketplace and Ebay have WAY better pickups) Really your just paying for reputation like someone said before me. Flight Club pickups are NEVER questioned on authenticity in most peoples mind (just like any mall retail or well known shoe store) Ebay pickups are always suspect for some people that are oblivious to the channels of legit checks and authenticity. Ebay can have some straight steals if you just take the time to search NT or Sole collector  fourms to compare to authentic nikes and MJ's. I HAVE purchased from flightclubla a chicago bulls snap back that was shipped quickly (2days) arrived in perfect condition. Shipping was $16 and the only option though....(so a 25 dollar hat turned into 40 after taxes....
sick.gif
) superkix.com is a great way to search a lot of legit nike sites for older releases such as the altitude XIII....Lol no lie I got burned for $175 on some Altitudes back when they released on ebay. Turned out to be fakes....but if it wasn't for me getting burned I never would have searched for the info that allows me to be the thorough Kicks Collector I am today (by the way....air-jordans.com can be a tremendous help with validating older jay releases). Hope this helps.

I have not bought any shoes from flightclub yet. (Mainly because the NT Marketplace and Ebay have WAY better pickups) Really your just paying for reputation like someone said before me. Flight Club pickups are NEVER questioned on authenticity in most peoples mind (just like any mall retail or well known shoe store) Ebay pickups are always suspect for some people that are oblivious to the channels of legit checks and authenticity. Ebay can have some straight steals if you just take the time to search NT or Sole collector  fourms to compare to authentic nikes and MJ's. I HAVE purchased from flightclubla a chicago bulls snap back that was shipped quickly (2days) arrived in perfect condition. Shipping was $16 and the only option though....(so a 25 dollar hat turned into 40 after taxes....
sick.gif
) superkix.com is a great way to search a lot of legit nike sites for older releases such as the altitude XIII....Lol no lie I got burned for $175 on some Altitudes back when they released on ebay. Turned out to be fakes....but if it wasn't for me getting burned I never would have searched for the info that allows me to be the thorough Kicks Collector I am today (by the way....air-jordans.com can be a tremendous help with validating older jay releases). Hope this helps.

I was refering to the LA store.  ++@holes wore my shoes out.  And only in this store do they not even look you in the eye when dealing with you, pretending to sing and bob their heads like Stevie Wonder. And they act like you have no idea how much they are charging for their shoes on their websites when bringing your own shoes in for consignment, and try to lowball the ask price for quicker sales. I have had much better luck selling on my own with ebay. Most people are smart enough to see your 12 pics make the shoe legit, and don't want to pay an extra 20% for authentication. Would you rather pay $160 or $200 for the same shoe??

I was refering to the LA store.  ++@holes wore my shoes out.  And only in this store do they not even look you in the eye when dealing with you, pretending to sing and bob their heads like Stevie Wonder. And they act like you have no idea how much they are charging for their shoes on their websites when bringing your own shoes in for consignment, and try to lowball the ask price for quicker sales. I have had much better luck selling on my own with ebay. Most people are smart enough to see your 12 pics make the shoe legit, and don't want to pay an extra 20% for authentication. Would you rather pay $160 or $200 for the same shoe??

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

stevesteve72 wrote:
luvtheshoe wrote:
Asia wrote:
AirFresh23Js wrote:
stevesteve72 wrote:
Just some advice don't buy from flight club. The prices are WAY too high. I bet you could have got those XIII's on ebay for a lot less than you payed flightclub.

Yeah but sometimes spending that extra cash is worth more than the frustation of finding out you just bought Fakes.

I agree.

That's right.  You are paying extra for their authentication service. 

OK, you guys can spend 100-150 more for someone to make sure your shoes are authentic. I will save the money and find authentic shoes myself.  Ive been buying J's off ebay for a few years now and I have never got fakes.

Well, not everyone has been around shoes for years.  Plus, costs involved in supporting a business is much different than buying from a single person.

no offense, but thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard. im not paying an extra $100 for a pair of shoes to have fools make sure theyre legit. I can do than my damn self.

You can make a thread in the price/legit checks on NT if necessary, rather than paying an extra $100.

and eBay helps you get your money back if u do get fakes when u were guaranteed to get authentic shoes

WHO WOULD pay $100 to $150 EXTRA to have some fool tell u that the shoes your buying are legit???????????

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

stevesteve72 wrote:
luvtheshoe wrote:
Asia wrote:
AirFresh23Js wrote:
stevesteve72 wrote:
Just some advice don't buy from flight club. The prices are WAY too high. I bet you could have got those XIII's on ebay for a lot less than you payed flightclub.

Yeah but sometimes spending that extra cash is worth more than the frustation of finding out you just bought Fakes.

I agree.

That's right.  You are paying extra for their authentication service. 

OK, you guys can spend 100-150 more for someone to make sure your shoes are authentic. I will save the money and find authentic shoes myself.  Ive been buying J's off ebay for a few years now and I have never got fakes.

Well, not everyone has been around shoes for years.  Plus, costs involved in supporting a business is much different than buying from a single person.

no offense, but thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard. im not paying an extra $100 for a pair of shoes to have fools make sure theyre legit. I can do than my damn self.

You can make a thread in the price/legit checks on NT if necessary, rather than paying an extra $100.

and eBay helps you get your money back if u do get fakes when u were guaranteed to get authentic shoes

WHO WOULD pay $100 to $150 EXTRA to have some fool tell u that the shoes your buying are legit???????????

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

^^ That's what I was saying, but its they're money I guess.
eyes.gif
  Welcome to NT.

Back
Top Bottom