Flight Club aka Vintagekicks problems for anyone????

^^ That's what I was saying, but its they're money I guess.
eyes.gif
  Welcome to NT.

eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
stevesteve72 wrote:

luvtheshoe wrote:
Originally Posted by Asia

AirFresh23Js wrote:
stevesteve72 wrote:
Just some advice don't buy from flight club. The prices are WAY too high. I bet you could have got those XIII's on ebay for a lot less than you payed flightclub.

Yeah but sometimes spending that extra cash is worth more than the frustation of finding out you just bought Fakes.

I agree.

That's right.  You are paying extra for their authentication service. 

OK, you guys can spend 100-150 more for someone to make sure your shoes are authentic. I will save the money and find authentic shoes myself.  Ive been buying J's off ebay for a few years now and I have never got fakes.

Same here you gotta do your homework I can tell every J now if its fake or real thats why i buy them of Ebay or here. Flightclub prices are HIGH!!! Will never purchase from them, you guys have fun paying those prices.... :-/

eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
stevesteve72 wrote:

luvtheshoe wrote:

AirFresh23Js wrote:
stevesteve72 wrote:
Just some advice don't buy from flight club. The prices are WAY too high. I bet you could have got those XIII's on ebay for a lot less than you payed flightclub.

Yeah but sometimes spending that extra cash is worth more than the frustation of finding out you just bought Fakes.

I agree.

OK, you guys can spend 100-150 more for someone to make sure your shoes are authentic. I will save the money and find authentic shoes myself.  Ive been buying J's off ebay for a few years now and I have never got fakes.

Same here you gotta do your homework I can tell every J now if its fake or real thats why i buy them of Ebay or here. Flightclub prices are HIGH!!! Will never purchase from them, you guys have fun paying those prices.... :-/

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

luvtheshoe wrote:

AirFresh23Js wrote:
stevesteve72 wrote:

I agree.

QFT

luvtheshoe wrote:

AirFresh23Js wrote:
stevesteve72 wrote:

I agree.

QFT

Flightclub prices are high but I couldnt find an altitudes in my size on any other website including ebay...... 250 may be a bit high for them but deadstock in a size 15, Im pretty happy with my pick up, and correct me when Im wrong but werent Altitudes limited or were they a general release? Either way, I've been wanting these for years and they @!@!@# my order up, Ima going to try to get these again and I'll let you know how it turns out. 

Flightclub prices are high but I couldnt find an altitudes in my size on any other website including ebay...... 250 may be a bit high for them but deadstock in a size 15, Im pretty happy with my pick up, and correct me when Im wrong but werent Altitudes limited or were they a general release? Either way, I've been wanting these for years and they @!@!@# my order up, Ima going to try to get these again and I'll let you know how it turns out. 

RIF la holds it down there stock isnt as huge as it is in flightclub but i been there 2 times (fcla) terrible terrible service i had
to walk up to like 2 people just to even try on a shoe when i told dude that shoes didnt fit he looked at me and stright out
was like alright with attitude. Dont mess with fcla advice for ppl i say rifla,nt,iss,ebay(be carefull and youll love it)

RIF la holds it down there stock isnt as huge as it is in flightclub but i been there 2 times (fcla) terrible terrible service i had
to walk up to like 2 people just to even try on a shoe when i told dude that shoes didnt fit he looked at me and stright out
was like alright with attitude. Dont mess with fcla advice for ppl i say rifla,nt,iss,ebay(be carefull and youll love it)

I always wanted A RIF IN NYC

kixclusive is not really a consignment store but they do buy shoes on the spot if there good and deadstock

I always wanted A RIF IN NYC

kixclusive is not really a consignment store but they do buy shoes on the spot if there good and deadstock

eyes.gif
  Welcome to NT.

laugh.gif
forreals man
i guess those dudes are BAAAAAALLLLLEEERRSS

and thanks, although ive been on NT for a few years, i was just banned recently

eyes.gif
  Welcome to NT.

laugh.gif
forreals man
i guess those dudes are BAAAAAALLLLLEEERRSS

and thanks, although ive been on NT for a few years, i was just banned recently

Agreed don't buy from FC. They operate on consignment so they charge way too much. Best bet is to buy from places like ebay like you said it's much cheaper and most times the seller will be easier to talk with. 

Agreed don't buy from FC. They operate on consignment so they charge way too much. Best bet is to buy from places like ebay like you said it's much cheaper and most times the seller will be easier to talk with. 

High prices isn't a reason not to buy. Damaging your consignment shoes and bad customer service is.

High prices isn't a reason not to buy. Damaging your consignment shoes and bad customer service is.

Back
Top Bottom