flight club

can somebody give me a invite ayo and i wanted 2 kno if flightclubny.com is legit cuz i wanted 2 by some shoes and stuff from there

is there anyone w/an extra invite left. or does anyone no if theres any more 15's left to be copped

^ I have no idea... it would make sense though just to open it up for everyone with or without an invite. The invite thing is stupid.

^ yeah. i still need an invite.

embarassed.gif

i was scrolling though the posts and saw that u had extra invites... i was wondering if u can spare me one... if not, no worries bro... thanks

Anyone still in need of an invite PM me, first two to respond will be the 1st to recieve

- EDIT -
frown.gif
Sorry guys I'm all out, but for those 2 whom i sent theinvites too,
repost here and offer them up if you don't have any significant friends/family members
who will actually use them. Thanks in advance.

^ I have no idea... it would make sense though just to open it up for everyone with or without an invite. The invite thing is stupid.

all about marketing and trying to create more buzz/an air of "exclusiveness." like others mentioned, these would have sold really poorly if JBreleased em any other way. not even an super limited Hyper-Thundercat Strike release at select Tier -Pi boutiques would've pushed these things.

you guys probably better brace yourselves for more of this. sounds like JB is gonna try and go down swinging w/this ploy, just as they're sticking w/themSpiziikes+combo deals+other nonsense.

super limited Hyper-Thundercat Strike release at select Tier -Pi boutiques would've pushed these things.
This had me laughing and i was on the phone with my mortgage company thanks alot.

Originally Posted by CLsmooth71

all about marketing and trying to create more buzz/an air of "exclusiveness." like others mentioned, these would have sold really poorly if JB released em any other way. not even an super limited Hyper-Thundercat Strike release at select Tier -Pi boutiques would've pushed these things.

you guys probably better brace yourselves for more of this. sounds like JB is gonna try and go down swinging w/this ploy, just as they're sticking w/them Spiziikes+combo deals+other nonsense.
That's true, it is a marketing ploy... but they almost don't need it. Just say that ANYTHING is an online only release (without Flight Club),and you've got an instant sellout (see Lightning IV's and Thunder IV's for $250 and $500 as an example). Granted, those were limited (along withthe Black Laser IV's), but I'm not going to say that these XV's wouldn't have sold out if there wasn't the "Flight Club" thinggoing on.

And I'm out of invites.

Back
Top Bottom