flight club

looks jb has started the flight club again...check ya emails if you guys have a jumpman23 account check ya mail...

whats up with that air jordan III picture? or what it looks like to be the back of the jordan III....

thats whats up

YEAH...JUST GOT THE EMAIL....LOOKS AS IF THE XV'S ARE GONNA BE ON THE SITE ON THE 15TH?
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$​
I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...​

^You should change the title to something more specific so people don't think the thread is about Flight Club NY.

I just got mine and followed the link. There is a catalog portal that says the store opens on the 15th of this month, a portal for the black/red XV (which only leads to a close-up of the back of the shoe), and then portals for Jan-Feb, Apr-May (with a close-up black and white photo of the back of a III with a jumpman) and Future, all of which dead end. I suppose all that will change here shortly.

Team Old School​
"You Got to Do Time"​
Don't try and build your post count - make your post count.​

nice that they put some content on to the site... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
E-cue "Orca Pack" white/black, sz 10 used

just checked it out myself i guess the 15's are online.

send a invite to my buddy
FOR SALE-JORDAN RETRO "LIGHTNING" 4 DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 WITH X-LARGE TSHIRT $300.00 EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM SEE MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 & UNDER SECTION

Quote:
i think those are blackcat 3s
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

I think the threes are some new colorway. Looks like something's slated for 08!! Whoohooo

Screen Prints for lazy ones:

picture6ak9.jpg

picture4mc5.jpg
Join The Clones

i signed up but i almost guarantee i aint buyin nothin from this website.
STOP THE GIMMICKS​

i signed up but doubt i will ever use it
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

I sighned up and i want to see what those 3's are hopefully BLK/CEMENT :D
happy.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM 916XBOX Gamertag: xxB RADD52xx

Quote:
As for potential black/red XV being released through this Flight Club site, I hope they don't. I was hoping it'd get to the stores as a GR and hopefully go down in price if people don't buy them. If it is online only, would it be too much of a risk to not buy the black/red XV when it comes out?

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Back
Top Bottom