flight club

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

If youre trying to sell them... then the invites are invalid right now.

Stop trying to make money off something that you did nothing to receive. Either pass them on to a deserving NT'er or stop boasting that you have them... Youre not that special because of them.

How are the invites gonna be invalid if u sell em?

I see people selling their invites, honestly that is sad. I just see things and it just gets worse!! I just cannot believe you would sell an invite whenclearly it is free and why not give it to someone who deserves it. Remember life gets the best of you and good things happen to good people and bad thingshappen to bad people

Can someone please send me an invite? I've had an account with jumpman23.com since 02 n I didn't get an email with an invite.

Hello NT, I want to play a game. So far in what could loosely be called your e-life you've made a living watching others get their flight club passes.Theinternet would call you an noob, I call you unworthy of the username you possess, of the e-life that you've been given. Now we will see if you are willingto look inward rather than outward to give up the one thing you rely on in order to go on living. Taking into account that you are at a great disadvantage hereI'm going to give you a hint as to where I've hidden the key, so listen carefully. The hint is this... It's right before your eyes. How manyXV's will you shed to stay alive, NT? Live or die, make your choice.
saw2.jpg

[font=HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]MLPUWZHE
[/font]

Does anyone know what time they will be put up on Thurs.?

I work from 11-7:30 on Thurs. and I don't want to miss out on these XV's...

people dont realize it yet...post your e-mail along with your FIRST AND LAST NAME to recieve an invite..dont inbox me, ill post invites in my sig after theXV's come out..theres no way im supporting those creations

Back
Top Bottom