flight club

yea soo i think i erased my email about this cuz it was in the wrong box, neone know if theres a way to get a new email.. or have an invitation....

Finally got an invitie yesterday and then hooked my brother up. Looking forward to what the store has to offer, passing on XV's though.

I had alot of issues with mine, when trying to get in it said my invitation code was being used by someone else...called nike and got some chick to help meout...she was awesome, hooked me up with an new account and got me back in so was lookin at it yesterday. Can't wait till the 15th to see what it has tooffer!!!

Just spoke with a nike rep. He told me that there going to be sending out more invites tomorrow so hopefully everyone that didnt get one will get one tomorrow.

anyone?
embarassed.gif

Ok I just got off the phone with Nike and they were saying there was a deadline (sept 25 i believe) to receive an email for flight club.

I still need an invite as well as many other. Is it possible for invites to be sent out so I and others can do the same?

any confirmation on what time these are set to release?? I saw 12am-3am Pacific time a couple of posts back...hope this is not the case...
any info would be greatly appreciated....

Back
Top Bottom