Flightposite II Retro, Coming soon?

I guess I lucky to go . 5 up in these. I can imagine the sides wheres the foamposite materials are can be snug if I go tts. For your reference, I wear tts in foamposite.

I normally wear a size 10 but I wear a 10.5 in Foams. I remember I had a pair of the all black Flightposite 1's years ago and those were a size 10, they fit true to size for me. So with these 2's I'm not sure since I can't try them on. I just copped a pair of the black/blue 2's from 2010 in a size 10.5. So I'll see how those fit before I cop these Olympics. Thanks for the info!!!

Though I didn't buy a pair, I tried on a pair and TTS was very snug but my pinkie wasn't squeezed out.

Never liked the Flightposite II. Bought the OG all black colorway on release day and just never liked the way they felt. I was a very loyal Foamposite/Flightposite fan, having bought every launch colorway on release day, but I checked out after the Flightposite II. Don't think it ever sells well either.

Though I didn't buy a pair, I tried on a pair and TTS was very snug but my pinkie wasn't squeezed out.

How was it length wise? Problem I have with Foams and some Nikes like Air Max's, the length isn't always true to size for me. My big toe feels pushed back so I go up half a size but with Flighposites I've only had 1 pair before and it was the all black 1's that got retroed back around 2008 I think. They were a size 10 and from what I remember they were true to size but this is a new model. I never had a pair of 2's before and I hate copping kicks online and not knowing how they fit so any info is appreciated.

I hear you. My 2008-2012 era Foams/Flight fit me TTS. The only one "from that era" where I have an issue length wise with my big toe is with my "Cough Drop" but they are so "broken into" after all those years that I barely notice it now.
The past few years, Foams have felt very snug, length is good but the pinkie would be squeezed so I've been going up 0.5. That being said, I haven't actually unds any of my foam/flightposite that I have bought since 2015. I keep wearing my 2008-2012 era.

As for the FP2 I tried yesterday, TTS was good length wise and the pinkie had room but they still felt snug. My 2010 FP2 is also TTS.

How was it length wise? Problem I have with Foams and some Nikes like Air Max's, the length isn't always true to size for me. My big toe feels pushed back so I go up half a size but with Flighposites I've only had 1 pair before and it was the all black 1's that got retroed back around 2008 I think. They were a size 10 and from what I remember they were true to size but this is a new model. I never had a pair of 2's before and I hate copping kicks online and not knowing how they fit so any info is appreciated.

Last edited:
I got you, I've heard mixed opinions about the sizing but hearing more that they fit a lil snug so that .5 size up might work. Yeah man 2008-12 era was great for Foams/Flights. I don't know what they're doing to them now because they're been trash lately. Like on the newer Flight retros 1's, why would they remove that side piece on the media side. Took away from the look of the shoe SMH. They need to put this back on the shoe again. Thanks for the info!

73095010_192939328536309_3724465217934151606_n.jpg

I hear you. My 2008-2012 era Foams/Flight fit me TTS. The only one "from that era" where I have an issue length wise with my big toe is with my "Cough Drop" but they are so "broken into" after all those years that I barely notice it now.
The past few years, Foams have felt very snug, length is good but the pinkie would be squeezed so I've been going up 0.5. That being said, I haven't actually unds any of my foam/flightposite that I have bought since 2015. I keep wearing my 2008-2012 era.

As for the FP2 I tried yesterday, TTS was good length wise and the pinkie had room but they still felt snug. My 2010 FP2 is also TTS.

That "side piece" missing is the reason I don't want Nike to retro Eggplant Flightposite 1 at the moment (a grail of mine).
I got you, I've heard mixed opinions about the sizing but hearing more that they fit a lil snug so that .5 size up might work. Yeah man 2008-12 era was great for Foams/Flights. I don't know what they're doing to them now because they're been trash lately. Like on the newer Flight retros 1's, why would they remove that side piece on the media side. Took away from the look of the shoe SMH. They need to put this back on the shoe again. Thanks for the info!

73095010_192939328536309_3724465217934151606_n.jpg

Yeah I feel you, my grails are the Gold ones. I remember being a stock boy at Footlocker when I was a kid and opening our first shipment of the Golds, I never copped though. At the time, even with my discount they were still a little too expensive for me. I'll find them eventually.

That "side piece" missing is the reason I don't want Nike to retro Eggplant Flightposite 1 at the moment (a grail of mine).

Picked up the eggplants in store to feel the craftsmanship and those things are a major step down from the previous retro in 2009....

They feel like fakes in a hand . Won't be getting any of these shoes unless it's like 60 bucks

I think I’m going to return my eggplants flight 2’s back to Nike.com. They are nice, but for $212 after taxes, I have a feeling they are going to drop lower. Nike got the best return policy lol

Good idea, bad execution: bad shade of green with that patent leather finish!

I'm feeling both of these new colorways - black-based FP IIs are my favorites. I'd cop either of them on sale too.

Back
Top Bottom