Florida School Shooting, Over 20 Casualties

You really telling this man he should move if he's worried about getting robbed even though it already happened once and because it happened once it's not likely to happen again?

I'm not telling him anything. He's grown and can obviously fend for himself. I'm just offering suggestions if dude is really on edge about being repeatedly victimized. Sucks that it had to happen the first time.

I know I wouldn't want to live in that type of setting. I realize not everyone can up and move though. Security system would be key though.

Burglarly-homicides are rare as hell. Chances are whoever is breaking into your home ISN'T doing it in the middle of the night. They're gonna do it during the day to take your jewelry and pawn it off for dope. Do you really want to kill people like that?

You can buy a surpessor and flashlight for just about any firearm. So firing in the dark and deafening everyone isint a problem. Also if you can buy personal defense ammo that once it hits the target it doesn’t overpentrate

Keeping it a buck an AR is the last weapon I would use for a home invasion.

It would have to the end of the world before I pointed an AR at someone.

So ya gonna debunk your own talking point about how an AR is necessary to prevent home invasions? So if ARs are not really practical for such thing, WHY so opposed to a ban on ARs?

I'm not telling him anything. He's grown and can obviously fend for himself. I'm just offering suggestions if dude is really on edge about being repeatedly victimized. Sucks that it had to happen the first time.

I know I wouldn't want to live in that type of setting. I realize not everyone can up and move though. Security system would be key though.

Burglarly-homicides are rare as hell. Chances are whoever is breaking into your home ISN'T doing it in the middle of the night. They're gonna do it during the day to take your jewelry and pawn it off for dope. Do you really want to kill people like that?

Wanting to kill has nothing to do with it. Cuz I don't want them in my house. But they took that choice from me. I would still give a verbal warning even if I was home. But if they make me do it then oh well

You can buy a surpessor and flashlight for just about any firearm. So firing in the dark and deafening everyone isint a problem. Also if you can buy personal defense ammo that once it hits the target it doesn’t overpentrate

Lmaooooo this **** sounds so obsurd :rofl:

You guys just wanna live out COD fantasies in real life man...what type of perks ya adding after a 5 kill killstreak? :nerd:

Dudes might as well add concusion Granades to the arsenal, these thieves would be screwed.

Lmaooooo this **** sounds so obsurd :rofl:

You guys just wanna live out COD fantasies in real life man...what type of perks ya adding after a 5 kill killstreak? :nerd:

Dudes might as well add concusion Granades to the arsenal, these thieves would be screwed.

Mercurial Mercurial got the COD4 Bling and Sleight of Hand perk :lol:

How is it absurd? I’m telling you what you can do to prevent over penetration and blinding/deafening yourself. i never said this is a required or ideal setup. Your just showing your ignorance surrounding guns and that’s ok.

How is it absurd? I’m telling you what you can do to prevent over penetration and blinding/deafening yourself. i never said this is a required or ideal setup. Your just showing your ignorance surrounding guns and that’s ok.

Anyone who makes this mistake while also calling other people ignorant is not worth debating with.

I like the deflection it’s cute. Don’t bother to answer. Someone mentioned blinding/deafening yourself. I provided a perfectly legal counter measure to that by using a suppressor and flashlight. And somehow I’m way off base?

Mercurial Mercurial No one said you were technically wrong. They just said you sound absurd, which is true. Finding legal loopholes so you can fire off AR-15 rounds in the middle of the night and in your home :lol:

It’s absurd that we are discussing Wakandan weapon tech to fight off a couple of cat burglars as if these dudes are coming through your roof from a helicopter hovering over your crib...lmao

Now ya just laughable..lmao

So ya gonna debunk your own talking point about how an AR is necessary to prevent home invasions? So if ARs are not really practical for such thing, WHY so opposed to a ban on ARs?

It's Not going to stop at ARs. It never has and never will

When another Virginia Tech happens after the AR ban then it's any semi auto firearm or magazine capacity limits.

It's Not going to stop at ARs. It never has and never will

When another Virginia Tech happens after the AR ban then it's any semi auto firearm or magazine capacity limits.

How bout we cross that bridge when we get there? Huh? In the meantime let’s address the issue at hand, which is legally purchased ARs are being used to carry out mass massacres, so perhaps we should start thinking of limiting them

I honestly think the way guns are used in media has something to do with how some people view home defense. Like people in enclosed spaces having full on shootouts for entire scenes.

Suppressors aren't legal in every state though. And they're still pretty loud depending on weapon and caliber.

I use PDX1 Defender for my home defense piece. Pretty nice starfish action.

How bout we cross that bridge when we get there? Huh? In the meantime let’s address the issue at hand, which is legally purchased ARs are being used to carry out mass massacres, so perhaps we should start thinking of limiting them

I've actually posted solutions to do that and they have specifcally addressed 2 tradegies.

Do you think we should tell him there’s other firearms that fire a 223 or 556 but are not AR’s? Or hell what about ar’s that fire 9mm or 22LR

Back
Top Bottom