FLOYD MAYWEATHER BIRTHDAY PARTY PICS ...CHECK OUT WHAT 50 CENT BOUGHT HIM plus a 1.5 mill watch

laugh.gif
at people saying Fif must be gay for buying another man a car, but when baby did it for wayne it was cool

laugh.gif
at people saying Fif must be gay for buying another man a car, but when baby did it for wayne it was cool

Yall act like if your boy bought you something nice you'd be like "oh nah bro.. feels ghey. take it back." #%*$. Fiddy probaby bought that with his sock money anyways.

on a side note: dont may got like 4 of these already?

Yall act like if your boy bought you something nice you'd be like "oh nah bro.. feels ghey. take it back." #%*$. Fiddy probaby bought that with his sock money anyways.

on a side note: dont may got like 4 of these already?

Originally Posted by IthruXIX

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

50 has to be hitting that. Never will I ever buy another man a maybach unless he is my son or my father or some *++.

[hypo]What if he was the father of your son? Then would you buy him a 'bach? [/thetical]

what?!  i hope you mean, in that situation, the kid was adopted from a family member or your best friend/family member offered their sperm for artificial insemination if you couldn't do it cuz otherwise
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IthruXIX

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

50 has to be hitting that. Never will I ever buy another man a maybach unless he is my son or my father or some *++.

[hypo]What if he was the father of your son? Then would you buy him a 'bach? [/thetical]

what?!  i hope you mean, in that situation, the kid was adopted from a family member or your best friend/family member offered their sperm for artificial insemination if you couldn't do it cuz otherwise
30t6p3b.gif

Floyd Money Maywether has transformed himself into a woman beating punk. He used his powerful hands to punch his kid's mother in the head if most of you have not read/ heard about it. In fact Mayweather is due back in court on March 10th 2011 and faces 34 years in Prison if convictied on all charges which includes domestic battery, felony grand larceny, coercion and robbery. He will most likely definitely be convicted on the Domestic battery charges since there is video / pictures of his "baby's momma" being wheeled out of her home on a  stretcher after Mayweather attacked her. I personally think he's an idiot. He has a lot of money and fame and theres no excuse for him so lose his cool and beat up a completely defenseless woman. If sentenced to the maximum Mayweather will be 77 years old when he comes out of prison.Mayweather had a lot of fights but this could be his toughest come March 10th. He put himself in this situation and it's 100% his fault. If ya'll wanna see the video that shows Mayweather's wife being wheeled out on a  stretcher after the assault i've posted a link to the video and article.

http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/20...-girlfriend-being-wheeled-out-on-a-stretcher/

I would not of gave Mayweather any gifts for what he did if I knew him personally.

Floyd Money Maywether has transformed himself into a woman beating punk. He used his powerful hands to punch his kid's mother in the head if most of you have not read/ heard about it. In fact Mayweather is due back in court on March 10th 2011 and faces 34 years in Prison if convictied on all charges which includes domestic battery, felony grand larceny, coercion and robbery. He will most likely definitely be convicted on the Domestic battery charges since there is video / pictures of his "baby's momma" being wheeled out of her home on a  stretcher after Mayweather attacked her. I personally think he's an idiot. He has a lot of money and fame and theres no excuse for him so lose his cool and beat up a completely defenseless woman. If sentenced to the maximum Mayweather will be 77 years old when he comes out of prison.Mayweather had a lot of fights but this could be his toughest come March 10th. He put himself in this situation and it's 100% his fault. If ya'll wanna see the video that shows Mayweather's wife being wheeled out on a  stretcher after the assault i've posted a link to the video and article.

http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/20...-girlfriend-being-wheeled-out-on-a-stretcher/

I would not of gave Mayweather any gifts for what he did if I knew him personally.

FIfty won so many mill bett oi n on money... A cpl hundred k on a whip is jus his tip... Quit gossipin...females

FIfty won so many mill bett oi n on money... A cpl hundred k on a whip is jus his tip... Quit gossipin...females

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Wait.................................................................What?

Back
Top Bottom