Flu Shot Season

Just follow the money, its being pushed extremely hard by the people who manufacture and profit off of it, and the people who they pay off. Do you really think they are calling for everyone to get it out of the goodness of their heart ? This is aside the fact that it is often embarrassingly minimally effective.

Nothing but big business.

https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD001269.pub6/full

Authors' conclusions
Healthy adults who receive inactivated parenteral influenza vaccine rather than no vaccine probably experience less influenza, from just over 2% to just under 1% (moderate‐certainty evidence). They also probably experience less ILI following vaccination, but the degree of benefit when expressed in absolute terms varied across different settings. Variation in protection against ILI may be due in part to inconsistent symptom classification. Certainty of evidence for the small reductions in hospitalisations and time off work is low. Protection against influenza and ILI in mothers and newborns was smaller than the effects seen in other populations considered in this review.

Vaccines increase the risk of a number of adverse events, including a small increase in fever, but rates of nausea and vomiting are uncertain. The protective effect of vaccination in pregnant women and newborns is also very modest. We did not find any evidence of an association between influenza vaccination and serious adverse events in the comparative studies considered in this review. Fifteen included RCTs were industry funded (29%).

Whole lot of "probably" in there.

EDIT: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4387051/

"Make sure you get it every single year !" right ?

Last edited:
I dont let anyone stick me with needles full of who knows what

the person injecting you doesn't even know whats actually in there

nah I'm cool

Never gotten the flu shot. In the past decade, only gotten the flu once and that was 2-3 years ago. Messed me up for 3-4 days.

All yall that don't get the flu shot, I hope you don't carry that mindset with other types of vaccines too.

If yall don't believe in other vaccines as well, yall can stay the **** away from my kids :smh:

All yall that don't get the flu shot, I hope you don't carry that mindset with other types of vaccines too.

If yall don't believe in other vaccines as well, yall can stay the **** away from my kids :smh:
Dont nobody wanna be around your mercury intoxicated brood...

I've gotten the flu shot for the last 12-13 years & never got the flu. I did catch some bad colds though (here & there).

Got one a couple of weeks ago... I'm ret for the coming winter & flu season. :smokin

I don't fully understand how the flu shot works so obviously it must be fake

Plus I heard on youtube that the flu shot has werewolf blood in it and when you turn into a werewolf the government charges you a bunch of money for the cure

Never got a flu shot.

I usually get sick once a year at no specific time and I feel it's just natural at this point.

Nope. never have, never will.
And if a cat try to snezze in my direction, they getting snuffed with surgical grade gloves.

Back
Top Bottom