Flying Cockroaches bruh (Vol. I didn't know they existed)

mean.gif
its crazy man. They always find a way. I have learned they find a way up the drainage system so now before I sleep I just block the sink and tub. Even the damn hole that doesnt let your sink overflow.

Never forget the time in the morning I go to take a shower and see a Big Texas one squirming on its back in my shower. Thats when I knew
sick.gif
mean.gif
Yeah it's wierd when I see them on their back. They slumped or what? Woke up one day, see it on it's back, and bruh looked like I disturbed his morning nap or something. He woke up to a 10.5 Nike flip flop.

Yo on the real, whats that first thing.
a sea roach
Ligia oceanica

Son u sure? I googled it and saw nothing remotely close to that picture.

That look like some sort of lobster hybrid

And speaking of them centipedes..... BRUH. I hate them things more than any other creature.

I spray them things with raid and their legs blow off and start twitching. On some Carl Weathers steez.

Them joints come up through the sink drain etc

This was Brooklyn 15 years ago, b. Them blocks is ran by roaches
Oh, Didn't know. Crazy how they just squeeze into tight spaces. One tried to crawl his way into a wood corner. I raided the corner like a LA cop in the 80's and bruh came out and surrendered due to the toxic fumes of that miracle stuff in the can.

Last edited:

And speaking of them centipedes..... BRUH. I hate them things more than any other creature.

I spray them things with raid and their legs blow off and start twitching. On some Carl Weathers steez.

Glad I don't have them. I only got roaches. Use to have mosquitos, but they don't **** with the hood no more. Spiders are starting to disappear. I bet non US places got way worse insects out there.

Thats the thing with apartments (never lived in a house so cant speak on it), but all it takes is 1 nasty neighbor. 1 unit that doesnt clean their apartment, wash their dishes or take out the trash and them ***** show up. They use vents and pipes as highways to get from 1 apartment to the other, next thing u know the whole buildings infested. These slumlords are cheap af they not doing **** about that.

Thats the thing with apartments (never lived in a house so cant speak on it), but all it takes is 1 nasty neighbor. 1 unit that doesnt clean their apartment, wash their dishes or take out the trash and them ***** show up. They use vents and pipes as highways to get from 1 apartment to the other, next thing u know the whole buildings infested. These slumlords are cheap af they not doing **** about that.
I mean if we as a country can send a ***** to the moon, we can make roach repellent apartments. One day, they gon just inhale raid like it's water.

In BK basically the entire blocks themselves are infested. Them roaches were there long before the people in those apartments and will be there long after they're gone

Last edited:

All it takes is one bad neighbor. I completely forgot they used vents and pipes as highways too till I saw it in a sink and tub. I was like wtf where this dude come from :stoneface: ... Then pest control told me pour bleach down ya drain and then boiling water once a month or draino and keep that thing closed as much as possible.

I been good since.

Most likely a crayfish though.

Last edited:
I mean if we as a country can send a ***** to the moon, we can make roach repellent apartments. One day, they gon just inhale raid like it's water.

U right. They immune to raid now, they laughing at us when they see us wit that can.

Kinda why I stopped ******* with shrimp. And with the fact that most places don't devein them. They literally eat anything. Same with lobster and crab. Just sea bugs.

When I lived in an apartment I found out about this stuff called boric acid. Look into that, it's a powder. Sprinkle that **** on your window seals and around the door entrances to your place and you'll be good.

In Texas it's hot as **** in the summer, you can have the cleanest house ever, but somehow you might still find a roach in your crib, because them ******* trying to escape the heat.

I discovered boric acid I never saw a live roach in my apt after that. If I did ever see one, that mf was dead already somewhere by the door entrance. :lol:

When I lived in an apartment I found out about this stuff called boric acid. Look into that, it's a powder. Sprinkle that **** on your window seals and around the door entrances to your place and you'll be good.

In Texas it's hot as **** in the summer, you can have the cleanest house ever, but somehow you might still find a roach in your crib, because them ******* trying to escape the heat.

I discovered boric acid I never saw a live roach in my apt after that. If I did ever see one, that mf was dead already somewhere by the door entrance.
laugh.gif
Bruh was tryna invite himself in but saw you had the potion at the entrance and died  
laugh.gif

You see folks. Who would've thought a roach thread would be so educational. 

I remember i had this homie that would smoke water.

Dude would always yell and do belligerent ****.

One time he was runnin round the apartments talmbout its a new world order and macho man randy savage put roaches in his ears.

Dude was smackin a beer can on his ears yellin snap into a slim jim.

We thot he smoked to much and was wetter then a swim captain.

Laws and amber lamps pull up, and after he got tazed twice, one of the amber lamps told his girl he actually did have one roach in his ear. These apartments were roach infested tho. Every single one of em.

Last edited:
The roaches in the south are no joke.

I remember last December i awoke and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.
I saw a roach. ....big hefty roach.....straight going to town on some grits residue on a bowl in the sink.
I turned the light on and ol boy didnt eem flinch. So i grabbed my sneaker and he knew what time it was.
He scurried off real quick but i got a good heavy hit on him with that ultraboost tech.
That **** is so plush tho it aint kill ol boy. He was still crawlin but some of his guts were out and he was draggin them things with the will of 10 roaches.

At that moment i felt mad respect for ol boy.

I scooped him up with a sheet of paper and took him outside.

Set him on the porch so he could see the sunrise one last time real talk.

I remember i had this homie that would smoke water.

Dude would always yell and do belligerent ****.

One time he was runnin round the apartments talmbout its a new world order and macho man randy savage put roaches in his ears.

Dude was smackin a beer can on his ears yellin snap into a slim jim.

We thot he smoked to much and was wetter then a swim captain.

Laws and amber lamps pull up, and after he got tazed twice, one of the amber lamps told his girl he actually did have one roach in his ear. These apartments were roach infested tho. Every single one of em.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I saw a roach. ....big hefty roach.....straight going to town on some grits residue on a bowl in the sink.
I turned the light on and ol boy didnt eem flinch. So i grabbed my sneaker and he knew what time it was.
He scurried off real quick but i got a good heavy hit on him with that ultraboost tech.
That **** is so plush tho it aint kill ol boy. He was still crawlin but some of his guts were out and he was draggin them things with the will of 10 roaches.

:rofl: :rofl:

Bruh gave him a romantic death by allowing him to get one last look at an area he was trying to escape from, followed by getting his carcass eaten by ants.

Get some of that Ortho home defense spray. Its pretty much the same stuff pest control uses. Sprayed that around the crib around once a month and havent had a pest in the crib in a minute. Any of them that do make it in are dead by the time i find them.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom