Flying Cockroaches bruh (Vol. I didn't know they existed)

Never seen a roach but centipedes plenty of times in my old basement. They seem to love the moisture. Just gotta smack them with the shoe quick .... After you kill them their little legs are still moving though [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Don't really bother me too much . Terrified of mice though. A field mouse got in my parents house one day and I was terrified . Was standing on the bed like a little ***** trying to hit it with a broom. End up leaving my dog in there and letting him handle business

First time I saw a "house" centipede I was taking a piss. He strolled from right behind the cabinet in my aunt's bathroom. I cut that ish short, didn't flush, didn't wash, just pulled up my pants and left

Last edited:
Never seen a roach but centipedes plenty of times in my old basement. They seem to love the moisture. Just gotta smack them with the shoe quick .... After you kill them their little legs are still moving though [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Don't really bother me too much . Terrified of mice though. A field mouse got in my parents house one day and I was terrified . Was standing on the bed like a little ***** trying to hit it with a broom. End up leaving my dog in there and letting him handle business

I use to rent this basement when i was in college. Mice got in the crib cuz the dumbass owner would leave the garage door open. I use to hear em running around the basement at night smh. Woke me up one morning at 3am to find one running around on my desk.

We set up diff traps. The sticky ones, ones with poison. Wed be watching tv in the living room and theyd be running wild thru the vents. I went home for the holidays and came back so i asked dude whats the situation like. Ol boy tells me oh ya the mice r gone, but we got a snake now. Smfh bout a week later the snake gets caught in the sticky trap.

I remember as a kid on the boardwalk in Far Rockaway end of Spring seeing like a black cloud approaching from Jamaica Bay. A loud buzzing sound. It was a herd of bugs. Saw some of the leaders come toward me. Flying roaches. Not them little joints either. The like 1.5 inchers. I outran Flash and Superman that day. First time I saw flying roaches.

is that you?

View media item 2133419

I remember as a kid on the boardwalk in Far Rockaway end of Spring seeing like a black cloud approaching from Jamaica Bay. A loud buzzing sound. It was a herd of bugs. Saw some of the leaders come toward me. Flying roaches. Not them little joints either. The like 1.5 inchers. I outran Flash and Superman that day. First time I saw flying roaches.

Oh hell to the ******* no. A swarm of ******* roaches would have me beating Usain Bolt in a sprint :lol:

Oh hell to the ******* no. A swarm of ******* roaches would have me beating Usain Bolt in a sprint :lol:
Time crisis.

I know that they can spread their wings.

But I thought they can't ascend from the ground? Just like climb up somewhere and glide down?

Either way, I also forgot when I was like 7 or 8 my dad was driving down the block, windows open. I'm in the back seat behind my mom.
One them bad boys somehow flew straight in my mouth. I think I was about to say something to my mom.

Boy I lost it. I really threw a fit. My dad thought something happened to me.

When I said a roach flew in my mouth he hit me with the :stoneface:

U know in the islands them roaches are super common.

Either way, I also forgot when I was like 7 or 8 my dad was driving down the block, windows open. I'm in the back seat behind my mom.
One them bad boys somehow flew straight in my mouth.

1ecPNe.gif

[emoji]128567[/emoji]

But I thought they can't ascend from the ground? Just like climb up somewhere and glide down?

One them bad boys somehow flew straight in my mouth. I think I was about to say something to my mom.

Roach flew in your mouth or did your mouth caress the roach? Sus!!

Last edited:
Out here in AZ we got those big black roaches that fly around during the summer. Always find them in my garage, always make sure to kill them on sight.

Yea, German cockroaches fly too. I remember staying over my boy's crib one time and went into the kitchen, seen one of em glide off the top of the cabinets....Needless to say, I didn't stay over there anymore after that :lol: Never knew they could fly/glide until I saw that.

I dont even know how I would react. Like that taste :x

I'm out here in Georgia and can confirm that flying cockroaches are not only a real thing but some of the scariest **** you'll see in your life time

Trying to kill one is like signing your own death certificate. When you hear their wings buzzing like bees :wow: :wow: :x :wow: :x

If you see them they must be killed on sight. I can't sleep knowing one is on my house

man I hate it when the women of the house spots one freaks out...calls you over to kill it and I get there and she ain't keep an eye on it, now it's somewhere and got the drop on you waiting to pounce...i hate that ****

Used to hate gettin ready to take a shower, open up the curtain and 5 roaches are tryna crawl out of it.

Turn the water on and try to splash them lil ************* down the drain.

Last edited:
Used to hate gettin ready to take a shower, open up the curtain and 5 roaches are tryna crawl out of it.

Turn the water on and try to splash them lil ************* down the drain.

5? at once? chill .. where you live?

man I hate it when the women of the house spots one freaks out...calls you over to kill it and I get there and she ain't keep an eye on it, now it's somewhere and got the drop on you waiting to pounce...i hate that ****

dude I've had my girl call me voice cracking, I'm thinking she caught me doing something and she damn near crying about a roach begging me to leave work to come kill it :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom