Flyknit Chukka Thread

Anyone know where to find the reds in a 10-10.5?

Hey first post. These have been eluding me for a while. I thought I had one come through from kith when they restocked weeks ago the guy even took all my info cc details and phone number down when I called. Called back around the end of the day and they said they didn't have it.... Why even take my info and not even bother to call me back.
Then major restocked called them they said they had them, drove to the store literally in 10 min they were gone..
If someone could help me out as well it would be appreciated

I believe I saw premiere store had it pictured but you have to call and place an order. If not, there was a guy with a FSR on Craigslist inland empire.

Anyone know where to find the reds in a 10-10.5?

Hey first post. These have been eluding me for a while. I thought I had one come through from kith when they restocked weeks ago the guy even took all my info cc details and phone number down when I called. Called back around the end of the day and they said they didn't have it.... Why even take my info and not even bother to call me back.
Then major restocked called them they said they had them, drove to the store literally in 10 min they were gone..
If someone could help me out as well it would be appreciated
I was able to help a dude with that same size you guys are looking for...I could check Blends OC again if they have your guys size and I will ship them out to you guys if you guys want

S
Slowly releasing now. Saw some site that sold them but they were gone already. Keep your eyes open they are dropping now in Japan and I believe Europe.

Oh hell no....please release in the USA. Europe already got hooked up with the snow pack. These are way better than the flat black and turq.

Nice photo.

I regret selling my red chukkas and now I'm searching for a size 8.5

Last edited:
man does anyone have any release info for these. I think they look sooo much better than the black/neo turqs

View media item 349094

Not only does the orange flywire show a much better contrast, but the shoe shows off the flyknit not being completely solid black. I cant wait for these.

Does the sizing run the same as flyknit trainers?

I wear same size trainers and chukkas.
Yeah I love the multicolored designs. IMO, the black/turq chukkas and the current wave of FK1s are really weak in design and not worth the premo pricing. These Flyknits that weave different colors together are worth it though.

Not only does the orange flywire show a much better contrast, but the shoe shows off the flyknit not being completely solid black. I cant wait for these.

Does the sizing run the same as flyknit trainers?

They run TTS for most people unless you have a really wide foot the go up .5.

Man these popped up out of nowhere, will cop for sure!

I wear same size trainers and chukkas.
Yeah I love the multicolored designs. IMO, the black/turq chukkas and the current wave of FK1s are really weak in design and not worth the premo pricing. These Flyknits that weave different colors together are worth it though.

I completely agree with the weave of different colors. I wear a 9.5 in free runs and dunks, but a 9 in flyknit trainers and flyknit lunars. Same size trainers and chukkas is what I was looking for.

They run TTS for most people unless you have a really wide foot the go up .5.

Man these popped up out of nowhere, will cop for sure!

TTS? I always saw in the original flyknit thread, many people went a half size down due to the flexible, stretchable nature of the the upper. Then if you had a wide foot, stay TTS.

I completely agree with the weave of different colors. I wear a 9.5 in free runs and dunks, but a 9 in flyknit trainers and flyknit lunars. Same size trainers and chukkas is what I was looking for.
TTS? I always saw in the original flyknit thread, many people went a half size down due to the flexible, stretchable nature of the the upper. Then if you had a wide foot, stay TTS.

That's what I've been reading on this forum also, but when I went with a friend to return his reds for a bigger size the shop manager told some ppl were getting a bigger size because they didn't like how their foot was pushing out on the side. I got 2 pairs and I just broke them in with no probs and my buddy is satisfied with the width of his.

IMO, those would are wondering about sizing on flyknits, to try on the flyknit lunars+1 at their nearest running shop to get a feel.

P.S I was referring to ppl with extra wide feet.

Last edited:
That's what I've been reading on this forum also, but when I went with a friend to return his reds for a bigger size the shop manager told some ppl were getting a bigger size because they didn't like how their foot was pushing out on the side. I got 2 pairs and I just broke them in with no probs and my buddy is satisfied with the width of his.

IMO, those would are wondering about sizing on flyknits, to try on the flyknit lunars+1 at their nearest running shop to get a feel.

P.S I was referring to ppl with extra wide feet.

Roger. Thanks. Now I just have to find the reds in a size 9.

Is your foot normal or wide? What is your true size and what size did you get in the chukkas?

I have a normal width "D" and bought my true size10.5, they are great. Originally I got an 11 but they were a tad long and I wanted something a bit snug since I also wear thin socks everyday (sock thickness is another thing to remember when getting shoes:D).

Last edited:
I have a normal width "D" and bought my true size10.5, they are great. Originally I got an 11 but they were a tad long and I wanted something a bit snug since I also wear thin socks everyday (sock thickness is another thing to remember when getting shoes:D).

Thanks again for your input. I think im going to do a 9. Im a 9 in both the Flyknit Trainers and Ones. Even though I a 9.5 in everything else.

I wonder if I could find a cobbler that could cut the chukkas into a low top.

If anybody know where I can get a 9 in the reds, PM me please

Checked the local spot in SD, blends got 10.5 and 12 left in the uni reds. Here's their shop number to help those that want to phone order: 1 (619) 233-6126. Good luck!

I hate this sizing crap!!! I found two places with 9.5 but no where can I find a 9. I will be so bummed if I pull the trigger on the 9.5 and it is too big.

Extremely upset I cant find a sz 10.5 ANYWHERE. Today when Bodega restocked I tried purchasing asap and failed. A close friend and fellow NT'er scooped up his sz 9.5 with ease. My search continues on the East coast. As I'm moving away from basketball and athletic sportswear shoes I feel like this is the next step to maturing my sneaker addiction. Just bought the black pair on NDC for the hell of it but the red with satisfy my taste. Hopefully I can cop at retail soon.

man does anyone have any release info for these. I think they look sooo much better than the black/neo turqs

View media item 349094

So THESE are the midnight fogs? Oh my lord Jesus, those are HOT. I wasn't planning on these based on the catalog pic but if it has the multicolor knit upper like the reds then plans will be changed accordingly...as long as there a US release. I'm not paying over US retail though.

Seeing these makes me happy with my decision to get rid of the blacks when I did, these represent every bit of doubt I had with the blacks

Back
Top Bottom