Flyknit Chukka Thread

Ah finishline. Haahaa the never ending f up. I wonder if Nike has had a meeting with them about how horrid the website is and all the complaints. The only site I have beef with.

Soooooo Finishline has the chukkas eh?
Interesting development here.

Wonder if these would be cool for discount codes? I have an idea...

i know thats my store and my instagram photo !
happy.gif
Oh nice! Any info on that colorway? I need to find a pair of those

I think Im revising my sizing suggestions from earlier. I am a 9.5 in Jordans, Dunks and Frees, but a 9 in Flyknit trainers. With the lunar sole, I can get my foot in a 9. I wore them out for a few hours, but im rethinking the tightness. Im hunting for a 9.5 now. I have some Lunar Montreals in a 9.5 and put the sole together and the 9.5 isnt much bigger, just a hair bigger.

Quick question. Who in here owns Flyknit Trainers and Chukka's? Im kinda curious for peoples sizing since I had to rethink my own sizing.

my sizing: Free Run - 9.5
Jordans - 9.5
Dunks - 9.5
Flyknit Trainers - 9

I got trainers in a 9 and wore them for a few hours and I think I need to go TTS. I have a 9.5 on the way.

Dope pic Aaron.

Cutthroat, I think you're good with 9.5. I have same size trainers and chukkas and, while I don't own, also fit the same size for the FK1s. The Chukkas feel different than the trainers but I think the fit is about the same.

You can totally go a half size down on the chukka. My 13s seem very roomy and a half size longer. Same goes for my fk1s

thanks steezy
You can totally go a half size down on the chukka. My 13s seem very roomy and a half size longer. Same goes for my fk1s
i agree. i usually wear a 10, but im def glad i got a 9.5(last pair phone order) because it fits perfectly. is this the case with all flyknit shoes?

those are really nice

still thinking about going after a red pair.. if I wear a 12 in AM1's (I lace them loose, they fit snug but not uncomfortable) should I go with a 12 in chukkas?

I think Im revising my sizing suggestions from earlier. I am a 9.5 in Jordans, Dunks and Frees, but a 9 in Flyknit trainers. With the lunar sole, I can get my foot in a 9. I wore them out for a few hours, but im rethinking the tightness. Im hunting for a 9.5 now. I have some Lunar Montreals in a 9.5 and put the sole together and the 9.5 isnt much bigger, just a hair bigger.

Weird. I'm a 9.5 in Jordans, 10 in Flyknits, 10.5 in AM1's/AM90's/Free's...

I love the color of the laces on the light grey pair. These will make a good alternative to the Snow Pack.

It still blows my mind that we've only had two US releases since February and the reds seem to be restocked at a random store once a week. Let's see some releases, Nike. 

Back
Top Bottom