Flyknit Chukka Thread

So THESE are the midnight fogs? Oh my lord Jesus, those are HOT. I wasn't planning on these based on the catalog pic but if it has the multicolor knit upper like the reds then plans will be changed accordingly...as long as there a US release. I'm not paying over US retail though.

Seeing these makes me happy with my decision to get rid of the blacks when I did, these represent every bit of doubt I had with the blacks

I remember that. Very good choice to wait. I think the turq flywire is better but the orange will suffice. You can see the multicolored design from a distance which is what makes these so dope.

I'm not paying over us retail either. C'mon Nike, we're already willing to pay $170. Just make enough pairs for us to buy.

Well, let me tell you I´ve ordered the red ones from this site, hhv.de on february 11th.... they´ve been postponing the shipment so many times since then and now the last date is may 29th... so be aware that if you want to order from them it will be a long wait, besides the shipping cost which was a rape, almost 70 EUROS !!!!!!!! I´m still thinking if I really want them or not, so mad at them right now !!!!!!

Just my 2 cs.

Last edited:
Any word on the Royal blues?

Someone mentioned a Squadron Blue color in the last couple pages. Seeing what happened to the midnight fog colorway I'd be willing to bet the Squadron Blue color is the royal blue pair we saw previously...just changed for production.

Otherwise nope, no word at all.

Does anyone know if the midnight fogs will ever make it to NDC?
Patience, they will be arriving soon.

Keep checking the nike calendar on NDC to see if it will be releasing in the next coming days. Sneaker shops will be getting these randomly throughout this month and next, everyone will be able to cop a pair for retail. Even after the first drop the restocks should happen soon after that.
glasses.gif

Those damn blue chukkas need to come out soon!!!!

Patience, they will be arriving soon.

Keep checking the nike calendar on NDC to see if it will be releasing in the next coming days. Sneaker shops will be getting these randomly throughout this month and next, everyone will be able to cop a pair for retail.

I'd love to believe you brotha, but I'm skeptical only because the past few euro releases that I've followed never made their way to the states and if they did, they were super limited. I don't see why this grey pair should be limited in quantity or limited to overseas but I'm not going to get my hopes too high.

Here are some eBay pics:
View media item 356787View media item 356789

Those grey HTM's were nice. Could someone please tell me the production date on their black/turquoise chukkas tag? Doing some research on the flyknits.

High point in Scottsdale randomly got 1 paid of sz 10 hit em up quick if you're still searching!

(480)949-0500

Well, let me tell you I´ve ordered the red ones from this site, hhv.de on february 11th.... they´ve been postponing the shipment so many times since then and now the last date is may 29th... so be aware that if you want to order from them it will be a long wait, besides the shipping cost which was a rape, almost 70 EUROS !!!!!!!! I´m still thinking if I really want them or not, so mad at them right now !!!!!!

Just my 2 cs.
Today I received an e-mail and...they cancelled my order !!!!!!!  So pissed .... It took them 2 months to realize that they wouldn´t ship !!!!!!!

Got my reds in yesterday and they're amazing. Has anyone used Scotchgard on them yet? I got a can but I just want to see if anyone's done it yet to know if they color will run or not

I wouldn't use scotch guard personally. It would ruin the breathability of the shoe won't it?

Just got my red chukkas on the doorstep. I am so impressed. I have Flyknits already and these blow them out of the water. I was worried that the chukka would look funky or be to high cut to wear with shorts, but i was wrong. Easily my favorite purchase of the last 12 months.

As for sizing, I went a half size down from my normal Nike size and they fit perfect. They fit exactly like the original Flyknit Trainers.

How about me get some on-feet pics of the Chukkas haven't seen alot of them. Comtemplating getting the reds while the price is reasonable for resale.

Finally got em from blends in Santa Ana and Costa Mesa. I believe Santa Ana Blends sold out you may want to check Costa Mesa. Dope shoe. Went .5 up and they fit perfectly.

Finally got em from blends in Santa Ana and Costa Mesa. I believe Santa Ana Blends sold out you may want to check Costa Mesa. Dope shoe. Went .5 up and they fit perfectly.
I checked for a fellow NTer and they're not available but if anyobody needs them I can double check for them. PM me !

Oh my bad. Didn't mean for the misinformation. Good to know!

I could be wrong and it could affect breathability, I just didnt notice any change, There are holes in the upper that re much to large for the spray to clog up. The spray from the scotch guard is pretty fine. If it was the consistency of spray paint then it would definitely affect breathability.

wow, did they sell out that fast?  or were there not many sizes available?

When you try to add a size to your cart, then go to check out, it says item unavailable and then it no longer shows the size on the shoe page. I tried it with 9/9/.5 and then realized it was a glitch so I tried it with all the sizes.

Back
Top Bottom