Flyknit Chukka Thread

Ok then, since Nike said it then it has to be True (hence the sarcasm) I'll be at my local shop nonetheless

I hope i'm wrong cause they werent in my budget

My hunch was Wrong 
embarassed.gif

Great thread, didnt even know about that grey  CW ....finally saw my buddies pair of the red Chukkas, and those things are nice, thought id get a pair, but to my suprise I had no idea these were so hard to find.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

subscribed*

Secured my first chukka in red!  I wanted the grey/blue colorway.. but it didnt release in the states right?  Hopefully some on feet picture this weekend! 

Good deal if you couple with WC reward.
Can you use 2 discounts? I got a WC Rewards e-mail today with two redeemable coupons and I tried to use that and an online promo code which is running right now and it said only 1 Type of Discount was allowed...

Can you use 2 discounts? I got a WC Rewards e-mail today with two redeemable coupons and I tried to use that and an online promo code which is running right now and it said only 1 Type of Discount was allowed...
you could use an actual WC rewards card and a coupon.  those emails they send are technically a coupon and NOT a WC reward.  rewards are mailed and are in the form of cards with a code on the back.  

Price went up on the black/turq. Sucks. Hoping they drop in price again and hope they get the orange ones soon so I can use my WC rewards.

Price went up on the black/turq. Sucks. Hoping they drop in price again and hope they get the orange ones soon so I can use my WC rewards.
The black/turq is on sale in a few sizes via on Nike.com for $135.

Last edited:
All I want to know is when the grays are gonna drop. I've got my reds but those... those need to be on my feet

I'll have to make them a late birthday present to myself :nthat:

^ I think it's the darker grey/orange that is slated for a May release (anyone can correct me if I'm wrong). I'll be waiting for that light grey/red pair too though. Nike better release those for the summer.

yup thats the one i was hoping for when you said the gray ones.  i'm not gonna even ask how you know and just trust your word on that 5/20 release 
laugh.gif

who know when  Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka “Midnight Fog/Total Orange on a US release date?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom