Flyknit Chukka Thread

who know when  Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka “Midnight Fog/Total Orange on a US release date?

I think that's what the last couple of discussion/replies are. SMH. People are so lazy and don't even bother reading the most recent replies.

I think that's what the last couple of discussion/replies are. SMH. People are so lazy and don't even bother reading the most recent replies.
cheers Bro i talk about[font=Arial, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif]  [/font]Midnight Fog/Total Orange not Grey Red Lazy bro

lets keep this thread calm y'all.  Don't make me bring Daddy Disick in here to restore order

lets keep this thread calm y'all.  Don't make me bring Daddy Disick in here to restore order
i just ask whats the wrong with that, But my friend Some people should be think before say something Irrational
  Quote:

Originally Posted by AiGNeRo  

cheers Bro i talk about[font=Arial, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif]  [/font]Midnight Fog/Total Orange not Grey Red Lazy bro
thanks
Not doing yourself any favors with this reply ahahhahaah
Missing

Talking about Lord Disick, i bought some Destroyers that belong to him the other day. Came with a COA of Kourtney K

Do you guys think i will have his powers now??

^ I think it's the darker grey/orange that is slated for a May release (anyone can correct me if I'm wrong). I'll be waiting for that light grey/red pair too though. Nike better release those for the summer.
aahhhh i see. 
laugh.gif
 well damb i guess the wait continues....

that grey/ red pair is all i really care about right now.

I hate the lunar outsole of the black/turq pair. They gave it a glossy/sparkly finish and it just feels cheap and attracts a lot of dirt. Definitely not impressed with that portion of the shoe especially for something that retails for $180. The shoe is mad comfortable and look great but def doesn't seem like it will be very durable or easy to maintain.

rmkstore and kickscrew have preorders up for both Midnight Fogs and Reds with a release date of 5/20.

You could cop there but its 210-215 plus ~30 to ship.

But that is just indication that a retailer is expecting stock, and since FNL had sizes just trickle in if I remember, then they're likely ready for a bigger release

Orange laces are too much.

Would be so much better with black or green laces to blend in with the upper.

Last edited:
Here is the photo from a screen capture. I love these!
COWABUNGA MICHAELANGELO!

but on a serious note,

Turtles shouldn't be subjected to martial arts. Period.

I really enjoy the black tongue, not sure either about the laces.  Will have to decide on these and Midnight Fogs.  The orange is easier with the Fog imo but that green is keen.

Here is the photo from a screen capture. I love these!
wow 
smokin.gif

well, it's a toss-up between these and the grey/ reds for me. leaning towards these...

& i definitely agree that the laces would have to be switched out for black or green.

NIKE WE NEED A RELEASE DATE!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom