Flyknit Chukka Thread

So my first pair of Chukkas will be going back to Nike. They are way too big, atleast a 1/2 size. I've never had to size down for any of my shoes except Lunargrands and other dress shoes. The shoes are beautiful though. Now I just have to wait for the 8.5 to arrive. Do all of the FK Chukkas have the same fit? The Lunar version too?
i go TTS on Lunars, half size down on frees, and full size down on FSB.  

Last edited:
Most people stay TTS. However, I am the same as you. I go a half size down in Flyknits.

i go TTS on Lunars, half size down on frees, and full size down on FSB.  

Thanks for the replies fellas, but now I'm more confused. Can anyone else comment on the difference in sizing between the Lunars and the Frees? I'm thinking about picking up a pair of lunars and I don't want to end up getting the wrong size again. TIA

Thanks for the replies fellas, but now I'm more confused. Can anyone else comment on the difference in sizing between the Lunars and the Frees? I'm thinking about picking up a pair of lunars and I don't want to end up getting the wrong size again. TIA
My frees haven't come in but my Lunars kill my pinky toe and I wish I had gone up .5

http://sneakersteal.com/2014/05/31/nike-free-flyknit-chukka-141-09-free-shipping/

The Nike Free Flyknit Chukka are available now for just $141.09 with free shipping

Nike Free Flyknit Chukka

$141.09 Free Shipping

Use code LKS14A4A at checkout

http://www.footaction.com/_-_/keywo..._mmc=Linkshare-_-Deeplink-_-Text-_-Footaction
Repped. Thank you for posting the foot action code. I was thinking about picking up the orange frees, but hadn't found a below-retail reason yet... 
wink.gif

Last edited:

My frees haven't come in but my Lunars kill my pinky toe and I wish I had gone up .5
It's so tricky with Nike. For Flyknit Chukkas I'm TTS. The Free Chukkas also fit me fine TTS. They are maybe 2% smaller in feel. Nothing that makes a difference. However, I think a lot of that is because my foot width is very close to the last they use for their shoe building on these. Other models, it can get really weird. Safaris are a good example. Normal Safari, and the original Lunar Fuse Safari I'm TTS, but the Lunar Terra Safari is way f*cked up. The length is right, but the width is ******edly small in the middle, and too wide at the front, and the heel slips even though it feels too tight. And the arch is absolutely horrific in those. You just can't be sure what you're getting with a first buy on a new style.

am i the only one who goes .5 size up on lunars? I couldnt even imagine TTS. As for FSB, i went TTS and should have went at least .5 size down.

How much does the Flyknit Chukka HTM light charcoal white go for? Not ebay prices, but realistic prices. Thanks for the help.

Alright cool, thanks for the help. I was seeing 700+ on ebay. Was getting depressed that I'd never find them at a decent price.

Alright cool, thanks for the help. I was seeing 700+ on ebay. Was getting depressed that I'd never find them at a decent price.
500 will take a perfect alignment of the stars imo.

you have to find your size, and a seller willing to part at that price... and all before someone else does.

500 vs 700 i know its 200 bucks but if you love the shoe and you're already willing to pay 500, just pay 700 and you probably won't regret it.

if that 500 pair ever comes up then you can double up at 600/pair

Last edited:

Did anyone pick up the Olympic Gold Flyknit Chukkas and has on-feet photos? Would love to see! 
same here! I want to pull the trigger on the black/ pure platinum free chukkas but I want to see if I can grab the gold ones when they come out at the end of the month

So my first pair of Chukkas will be going back to Nike. They are way too big, atleast a 1/2 size. I've never had to size down for any of my shoes except Lunargrands and other dress shoes. The shoes are beautiful though. Now I just have to wait for the 8.5 to arrive. Do all of the FK Chukkas have the same fit? The Lunar version too?
i had to size down on the Lunars and it fits like a glove. Even has a lil free space in a couple areas

am i the only one who goes .5 size up on lunars? I couldnt even imagine TTS. As for FSB, i went TTS and should have went at least .5 size down.
I wear 9-9.5 in all shoes and i tend to lean with 9.5 in lunars. Going down to 8.5 would be torture for me haha. 

idk if I'm late but i just steamed my chukkas and its so great! they don't crease at the toe and they look more slim and fitted... i know nike does it but its only in select stores. 

idk if I'm late but i just steamed my chukkas and its so great! they don't crease at the toe and they look more slim and fitted... i know nike does it but its only in select stores. 

View media item 1004943
Nice dude they look good! Could you actually explain the process, if you don't mind? B/c I'm considering on doing it too. Plus does it matter if you do it before or after you wear them a couple of times?

Last edited:
man i'm still confused on the new flyknit free chukkas sizing. I rock the lunars in 9 and could even work a 9.5 if i needed to. and i have 8.5 in the FSBs which could probably even go down to 8. I'm thinking along the lines of 8.5 for them based on what you guys are all saying. would you guys concur?

Back
Top Bottom