Flyknit Chukka Thread

I gotta say, these kicks are fresh! I have the reds and the black should be here tomorrow. These are high priced but you gotta try them on if you can. In person they are amazing.

ive been looking everywhere for the red ones....could anyone help me out? thanks in advance

new to the forums so forgive me if im coming off too strong haha

I just read that all blends in SoCal will get both colorways for those interested. I just did the roshe in sole swap and they feel like I'm walking on clouds! Recommend to all try it out.

I just read that all blends in SoCal will get both colorways for those interested. I just did the roshe in sole swap and they feel like I'm walking on clouds! Recommend to all try it out.

Good idea! Will definitely try it out when I unds my pair

one of the FEW perks of moving from SoCal to AZ are shoes more available to cop. Here's my little contribution, copped mine from High Point shoes in Scottsdale when they restocked a couple weeks back. My chukkas anchoring my lil roshe addiction.

I grabbed a pair of the black chukkas when they dropped only to send them back as I have too many black kicks and i really wanted the reds.

Any leads on a sz 12 would be appreciated.

I grabbed a pair of the black chukkas when they dropped only to send them back as I have too many black kicks and i really wanted the reds.

Any leads on a sz 12 would be appreciated.

New colors dropping in July, a "squadron blue," burgandy, and another. If anyone can help me find a pair of these reds in 8.5 it would be greatly appreciated!

still back and forth over the black... was gonna hold off for the grey but im getting tempted. Only wish NDC would mark them down already

Anyone know where to find the reds in a 10-10.5?

Hey first post. These have been eluding me for a while. I thought I had one come through from kith when they restocked weeks ago the guy even took all my info cc details and phone number down when I called. Called back around the end of the day and they said they didn't have it.... Why even take my info and not even bother to call me back.
Then major restocked called them they said they had them, drove to the store literally in 10 min they were gone..
If someone could help me out as well it would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom