Flyknit Chukka Thread

Honest opinion from you all. I really dont want to miss out on the Tarps. I obviously want to use WC discount and code to get them much lower than retail on FNL. Im starting to get a little worried that FNL wont get them and that I should pull the trigger now. Will FNL get the Tarps? Opinions?

Honest opinion from you all. I really dont want to miss out on the Tarps. I obviously want to use WC discount and code to get them much lower than retail on FNL. Im starting to get a little worried that FNL wont get them and that I should pull the trigger now. Will FNL get the Tarps? Opinions?
its not listed on their site. my best bet would be to call, tweet, or instant message them...

i too have been waiting cutthroat, it seems like they may not release. I certainly am not willing to pay full retail price though, as there are other releases i think are much better. You should do what you think is worth it. Are these shoes worth 20-40 more from your pocket? Hope this helps

I too have this same dilemma. But I'm going to hold out. Copped two pairs already any dollar amount off helps. Got one got $160 and the other for $140. It hurts my pockets but feels so good on feet lol.

I wonder how the FNL folks are planning these releases considering how unorganized they are. haha maybe a strategy to get all of us to keep refreshing that dayam site ALL DAY! lol
thats literally what i was doing all day at work smh
Download an add-on of auto-refresh to whatever browser you use and just keep the tab open and it will refresh the link for you.

Or  put the FNL link in one of those web-page alert sites. (it will notify you if there are any changes to that particular web page)

or turn on your push notifications on twitter (if you have one) for Kickdeals, as I am sure they will tweet when these come out including a coupon code.

Hey all, I'm new to the chukka thread.  I'm loving my Flyknit Lunar 1s; can anyone comment on how the chukka sizes relative to the Lunar 1s?  Thanks!

i have a pair as well..to me the fit is the same
Thanks for the info, I'm looking forward to my first pair of chukkas 
smile.gif

Hey all, I'm new to the chukka thread.  I'm loving my Flyknit Lunar 1s; can anyone comment on how the chukka sizes relative to the Lunar 1s?  Thanks!
Yep, they fit the same. I have two Lunar 1´s and two Chukkas. You won´t regret buying them, so comfy.

I just joined this place, been browsing for a few weeks.  I didn't know this many flyknit fans existed. 

Anyway, I picked up my first pair of the chukka's.  I actually got the tarps but pink started to put me off after a few days.  I just didn't think the pink sole really matched my style of dressing. I got the wolf's instead now and love them! I own every type of flyknit and so far the chukkas are up there with the lunars as far comfort goes.  Has anyone ever painted a flyknit or got someone to do it? I wanted to make the swoosh white or grey.  I dont really like the red either, but I'll take the red elements over the pink sole. 

^Agreed.

I got the Tarps from NDC and have been debating returning them. The sole pops too much for my style too. I don't think any picture can accurately portray how much the color pops. Something you have to see in person.

I was digging how it's one of the only Chukkas with a non-white sole but now I'm not too into the color and I can only imagine how perfect it would have been with a white/off white sole because the upper is perfect.

^Agreed.

I got the Tarps from NDC and have been debating returning them. The sole pops too much for my style too. I don't think any picture can accurately portray how much the color pops. Something you have to see in person.

I was digging how it's one of the only Chukkas with a non-white sole but now I'm not too into the color and I can only imagine how perfect it would have been with a white/off white sole because the upper is perfect.

Exactly. The look of the shoe is nice in certian pics but it's different once on your feet. I don't know what really goes with them but most of jeans, shorts and pants looked odd. I didn't think I would wear them much for that reason. I loved the tarp upper though, more than my wolf. I would gladly take a tarp upper with a white or even a tarp color. The pink is just too bold, bright and kind of out of place.

Just got my pair of Wolf Grey's today. I haven't read the entire thread, but is there any special way to take care of these?

Back
Top Bottom