=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

interesting......so far everything flyknit has disappointed me....other than the htm's, but that's because of the sole. hopefully these don't disappoint......very interesting.

interesting......so far everything flyknit has disappointed me....other than the htm's, but that's because of the sole. hopefully these don't disappoint......very interesting.

Agreed. The sole on the ZFKs was the main reason why I didn't really bother with them. These L1 have me stoked though!

i wanna here your reason why they wouldnt? you must work for advertising or something...

I honestly think L1s WILL go on sale within six months, especially since chains (FTL, FNL, FA, Champs, Sports Authority, Richard's and many running specialty shops) will carry them. There'll definitely be more supply for the L1s than the ZFKs, and that's something I'm really glad about.

I've been following Lunars from the get-go, and they (GRs) ALWAYS go on sale. I recently purchased a pair of LG4s that dropped in just July. They were priced at $60, but, luckily I brought my $25 scorecard, so I got 'em for $35 (+tax).

Though I foresee them going on sale, I LIKE them so much that I'd pay retail.

Last edited:
^ YUP :pimp:

I'll be coppin the ones I can't live without for retail... i'm sure I'll get a 2nd round once they go on sale like the FR2s

Samples via IG

The Racer looks to be on a Zoom sole. :frown:
Lunar midsoles don't have that dip toward front, and it looks to have three colored layers like the Zoom versions.

One thing I don't like from that pic are the laces... I've got plenty of N+ spares ready to be swapped in!

Last edited:
Samples via IG

Those greys are sharp! and can be added to the list of 010 Grey/Teal and 310 Black for me. These combined with the 5 pair of ZFK's I bought is ridiculous... I think I may sell one of my volt trainers to make a little more room in the wallet...

I just sold my volt FK Racers in anticipation of these L1s...just a couple months away now...

They also need to put the Racer upper on a Lunar sole and release them.

FK Racer upper X LR sole would be considerered if it ever happens. I still don't get why they opted for Zoom cushioning? :rolleyes

Love the racer upper. :tongue:

it might feel weird with an upper so light (racer) attached to the lunar sole?

Then again, i remember those pics you posted of the racer w/ the lunar sole....

3 more months!!!

I'm thinking the L1s will be VERY VERY similar to LunarTrainers from 08, which were once my favorite Lunars / shoes to run in (until the Eclipse 1 came into the picture).

I'm thinking the L1s will be VERY VERY similar to LunarTrainers from 08, which were once my favorite Lunars / shoes to run in (until the Eclipse 1 came into the picture).

I thought the trainers were too splashy for me if that makes sense. Too much sole for the upper I guess. I am hoping they are similar to the ZFK trainer with a less rigid sole but not as soft as the LunarTrainers were.

these are looking dope! the trainer upper is amazing as is and with the added lunar sole is a nice touch. I wonder how they'll feel compared to the normal trainers.

I think I might like the Volt Lunar One better than the Volt Flyknit (Trainer or Racer). It's a volt/speckled grey midsole, right?

I think I might like the Volt Lunar One better than the Volt Flyknit (Trainer or Racer). It's a volt/speckled grey midsole, right?

Looks like it, bro.

If they end up doing the exact OG Volt ZFK Trainer cw on an L1 with the two tone colorblocking, I'll completely forget about the ZFKs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom