=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Finally found them at Fresno local Sports Authority. They only have 1 men colorway, which is the grey/blue, and 2 colorway for the women. When I first tried them on, which is TTS btw, waow.....what a feeling.....so light and comfy. As soon as I can get a coupon, I'll definitely buy them.......

Sick shirt... Wonder if it'll release?

Last edited:
Took mine for a test run. Really like the smooth ride compared to the LG4. Although I prefer the lockdown on the LG more especially on the forefoot because of the Flywire on the first lace loop. The tongue is kinda flimsy and it would curl on the sides when you put the shoe on. An elastic band attached to the midsole would've been great addition. Also wish the top of the tongue was longer and the tongue tab was able to pass through the laces. Still happy with the purchase. Probably will hold off on buying another pair until a discount can be used again.

Last edited:
Took mine for a test run. Really like the smooth ride compared to the LG4. Although I prefer the lockdown on the LG more especially on the forefoot because of the Flywire on the first lace loop. The tongue is kinda flimsy and it would curl on the sides when you put the shoe on. An elastic band attached to the midsole would've been great addition. Also wish the top of the tongue was longer and the tongue tab was able to pass through the laces. Still happy with the purchase. Probably will hold off on buying another pair until a discount can be used again.

Nice review, tpg! I agree on all accounts.

IMHO, the LG4s are the comfier of the two and are probably the better performance running shoe. However, the aesthetics of the F1s are on whole different level! The detailing of the interweaving of different colors and patterns is simply AMAZING! You'll definitely have a greater appreciation of the shoe and Flyknit construction once you hold them in hand.

Here's a little car analogy in relation to Lunars haha

Luxury Sedan: LunarEclipse
Standard Sedan: LG4
Sports Car / Concept: F1

Last edited:
Awesome analogy Ray especially the F1, maybe we should call them the Formula One lol, nah let's not haha

Much like the Roshe thread lets help each other out in this thread. With the colorways and ample availability, lets be sure to help people get the colors they want and need. I have fallen in love with this shoe! Anybody need me to check around just let me know, I got you!

I need these in size 11, 11.5, or 12. I live by nike running flatiron but do they carry that big of a womens size? Will niketown be my best bet?

Last edited:
I need these in size 11, 11.5, or 12. I live by nike running flatiron but do they carry that big of a womens size? Will niketown be my best bet?
These are the only colorway in the first wave I want too. I am going to need a womens 12.5

Word much better than the mens black and white colorway. Just need to know which of the 2 Manhattan nike stores have them in that big of a womens size

Much like the Roshe thread lets help each other out in this thread. With the colorways and ample availability, lets be sure to help people get the colors they want and need. I have fallen in love with this shoe! Anybody need me to check around just let me know, I got you!
good looks bro if you see the womens black white charcoal color in 11.5-12.5 holla at me

Here's a little car analogy in relation to Lunars haha

Standard Sedan: LG4
You meant the 1st gen of LE?

Btw, here's my discount analysis:

1. Sports Authority has the best deal with their 20% off, IF it's available again.

2. FL, Champs, FA are holding the 2nd best deal with their $25 off with Bday coupon

3. FNL is holding 3rd best with their $20 off.

I would put FNL 1st or 2nd because you can use a $20 off $100 and your reward card.

EDIT* Ray you finally got a pair? I didn't know the flash pinks were you first choice.~

Last edited:
You meant the 1st gen of LE?

Btw, here's my discount analysis:
1. Sports Authority has the best deal with their 20% off, IF it's available again.
2. FL, Champs, FA are holding the 2nd best deal with their $25 off with Bday coupon
3. FNL is holding 3rd best with their $20 off.

Specifically, those. I'd imagine the ride for the new gens is similar. They just don't have the aesthetics in their favor.

I think you're right with the discount options. SA also has an F&F event which is usually 30% off.

I would put FNL 1st or 2nd because you can use a $20 off $100 and your reward card.

EDIT* Ray you finally got a pair? I didn't know the flash pinks were you first choice.~

Of the available cws, the Flashes were my first choice. However, if the Electrics were there too, you'd see a different pic. :tongue:

Last edited:
I am still waiting to order online too. They weren't put into production up here in Canada so I have been seeing who will ship Internationally. Looks like my best bet so far will be Eastbay or a sneaker boutique.

Thanks for the analogy Ray... I tried looking a couple pages back but couldn't find anything on the Electric Greens. Anyone have an idea what stores will carry them?

Thanks for the analogy Ray... I tried looking a couple pages back but couldn't find anything on the Electric Greens. Anyone have an idea what stores will carry them?

Finishline should have them on RD, and I'd presume NTSF will have them too, come RD. Those are the ones I'll be after!

To add to the analogy list...

4D Sedan: LG
2D Coupe: Fly
Formula 1: Lunaracer

Last edited:
I prefer to buy online since you can get cash back through one of the rebate programs. However, the discount might be excluded online where as stores will accept the bday coupon and such.

Does anyone have the code for the Bday coupon? The one i saw screen-capped expired on the 7th

And do we have a consensus on size to the people that have them? Please don't just say TTS. My flyknit trainers fit small. I am a normal 11 and i have a 10.5 in the trainers. So how do they fit compared to trainers? Same or does the padded color make a difference?

Thanks

Does anyone have the code for the Bday coupon? The one i saw screen-capped expired on the 7th

And do we have a consensus on size to the people that have them? Please don't just say TTS. My flyknit trainers fit small. I am a normal 11 and i have a 10.5 in the trainers. So how do they fit compared to trainers? Same or does the padded color make a difference?

Thanks
The coupon code thread has the Feb-march codes

They fit TTS or 1/2 up your normal size. If you have a wide foot, I'd go 1/2 up. If not, I'd stick TTS. The extra collar makes up for what the OG ZFK didn't have, and they feel slightly narrower as well.

WMN's cws via IG

I'm almost completely sold on the WNN's Electrics. That shade of Green'll be the dealmaker/breaker.

Back
Top Bottom