=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Is there a coupon we can use in-stores?

I am not too sure how it goes down. But the code for a bday coupon gets you $25 off $100 purchase.

It has an online code of CPFL3BA4 and in instore code of 1102

So i am not too sure if these will be excluded from the bday code and we will all have to go into stores and just hope to get away with it. I don't know if you will need the scan in-store or can just say like oh hey i forgot it but i remember the code was 1102 can I use it?

edit: coupon is for footlocker i believe

Last edited:
^I am so glad that FTL will have these and i can just walk in and use my military discount, just wish I could combine it with the birthday coupon also
laugh.gif

I will also probably grab a pair from FNL, I have two WC $20 cards, and hope fully they are not excluded from discount online and I can use a the $20 off 150 coupon, hopefully, fingers crossed

i asked the Eastbay Rep what they will have and got this response
We will be releasing the following on 2/14/13:

NIKE FLYKNIT ONE+-Black/White/Charcoal/Turquoise
NIKE FLYKNIT ONE+-Turquoise/White/Black/Blue/
NIKE FLYKNIT ONE+-Pink Flash/Black/Medium Fog
NIKE FLYKNIT ONE+-Green/Black/White/Wolf Grey
NIKE FLYKNIT ONE+-Team Orange/White/Black/Red/
NIKE FLYKNIT ONE+-Royal/White/Volt/Black
NIKE W FLYKNIT ONE+-Black/White/Charcoal
NIKE W FLYKNIT ONE+-Pink/Black/Grey/Pink Flash
NIKE W FLYKNIT ONE+-Pink Flash/Black/Fireberry/Volt
NIKE W FLYKNIT ONE+-Electric Yellow/Black/White/Atomic Teal

I'd presume these are the same cws FTL/FA/Champs will get as well, come RD. Whoever has the E. Greens and/or E. Yellows (and the better discount) instore will get my business.

-edit-
New pics via Step-Japan and Atmos

Blue Glow

"Fryknit" :smokin

E. Yellow

Dolphin

Last edited:
Has anyone yet to see the blue glows in person??  From what I can tell they have only been online photos.  I could be wrong, and I hope I am, but I'm starting to think this colorway isn't part of the first wave. 

Last edited:
I still got my eastbay 25% off coupon for that gold membership signup. hmmm..........pink flash very tempting and can be worn for my breast cancer walk fundraisers maybe even for the walk but I like the Pegasus for long distances. idk

thinking the volt/electric green is the fan favorite lol i always loved volt ON RUNNING SHOES not on basketball but they are beatiful all the colorways are amazing pink volt "south beach" <---again sorry for the nickname grey and torq are dope idk which shoes i wanna run in and which ones to rock 

I hope everyone was right about these being easy to get and produced on the scale of the Lunarglides.
Once they show up in DSG and Sports Authority, that pretty much convinced me.  There will probably some more limited CWs than others, but overall they should be easy to cop.

didnt think i was gonna go after any of these b/c i have 3 pairs of the flyknit trainers, but those pink joints are a PRIORITY...

they're prolly gonna end up on ndc and fnl correct?

didnt think i was gonna go after any of these b/c i have 3 pairs of the flyknit trainers, but those pink joints are a PRIORITY...

they're prolly gonna end up on ndc and fnl correct?
Yea the "Pink Flash" cw will be up on NDC and FNL.

The only cw I'm going for release day is the "Blue Glows". I'm really hoping someone sees it at an FNL or SA before the releasedate so I don't have to cop them for retail. :lol:

Anyone know of sites selling Flyknit Trainer laces? I hate the FK1+ flat laces. 

If you find a site please let me know. I have been looking for laces for my trainers for a while now. Can't get anything even close to the regular laces.

Not having any luck since I live in WI. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that Nike's Support team on Twitter can come through with an extra pair. lol.

Not having any luck since I live in WI. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that Nike's Support team on Twitter can come through with an extra pair. lol.

Don't even get your hopes up. That was the first place I looked. They said try a Nike Store. Nike store by me doesn't have anything close to them.

Boss Tycoon - Good lookin out! Gonna check the site.

Back
Top Bottom