=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

got the grey/turquoise pair today from Sports Authority with the 20% off too(thanks Ray!)
happy to say I've paid less than retail for all of the flyknits I have gotten so far

NP! I'm glad I was able to help!

DOPE DOPE pics on this page too!

Had to swap out the ribbons for some FR2 laces. :smh::smokin

These are PINK! Here's a comparison pic with some Red cws.

E. Greens are next!

Last edited:
Corte Madera Sports Authority

may have to take a drive tomorrow. thanks man!

those pinks are looking good too! I probably wouldn't wear them very often, but I kinda want them anyways :lol:

Last edited:

Picked these up early at a local store here in Tucson Arizona with military discount comes out to $140. First pair of flyknits,I'm typically a jordan guy,but I've always been a fan of lunarlon soles. Can't wait to see what else there is to come...

Here's another on foot pic for those still contemplating this pair. There was only 4 options of colorways at the local spot,these were definitely the best ones hands down. The electric green is not as loud in person,but nonetheless a very nice & comfortable shoe

How do these fit compare to a FR2? Like most runners it's usually good to size up .5 but do these actually stretch that much?

How do these fit compare to a FR2? Like most runners it's usually good to size up .5 but do these actually stretch that much?
I am a true 13 and bought a 13. You could probably go .5 down. If you plan to get them steamed I would say go true to size.

For those switching laces are you using 45" length or longer? If the laces are this bad I'll be switching mine out too.

I'm jealous of those of you that got the 20% off yesterday, no lie:lol:

And these pics have all but confirmed I'll go after the grey/turquoise pair Thursday with my FNL coupons, I was gonna wait & get the wolf greys along with the blue glows since those would be more neutral, I can't deny how hot the grey/turquoise is though.

RD it looks like I'll get those from FNL, maybe order the blue glow or purple/volt from NDC(if women's pairs are in my size then I'll get the yellow pair & maybe the teal pair), and we'll see what happens with other colors. If they go on sale I'll be happy & exchange them out, if not ill have the colors I want & know for future waves. Here's hoping for the best

I like the Lunarglide 4's and the Flyknit's...

I don't have the Lunarglide 4's or the Flyknit's.

These might be my new bestfriend. Loving all the c/w's. 

So I drove up to Corte Madera and bought the WMNs grey/black CW. The 20% does work (Thanks again Ray!) Here are 2 quick snaps of them.. abit blurry because I was rushing.

been waiting on pics.. best cw imo

Sorry if this was answered before...

How the fit compared to LG2 or LG3 or even Eclipse 1&2?

THANKS!

For comparison, I have LG2 in size 9, LG3 in 8.5/9, LG4 in 9 and LE2 in size 8.5 Went with a 9 in the FK. I don't have a wide foot but sometimes I wear thicker socks for a snugger fit. I'd go TTS or .5 up if you have a wide foot. Of course it's better to go try them on yourself to see what suits you.

For those switching laces are you using 45" length or longer? If the laces are this bad I'll be switching mine out too.

I swapped mine out with the LG3 laces. They are 2" longer than the 45" laces I have laying around (darker shade of blue so I went with the grey laces). Go with 45"

@thapointguy- I appreciate that, I was thinking 45" was the best choice but figured it couldn't hurt to ask but you can always be wrong if you assume.

here we go again, I just realized something while changing my plans for this week.
The red flyknit chukkas don't have that extra lining. When I used the flyknit trainers I ordered a 9.5/10/10.5 to make sure I had the best fitting pair & went with the size 10, most runners & trainers I wear a size 10.5 though(FR3, LG4, Revis 1) but I have some 10s as well(Pegasus 27, FR2 probably could've/should've been a 10) and my NSW size appears to be a true 10...

With that said I was thinking 10 for the chukka & for the FK1, here comes the doubt though...
I'm wondering if the new lining makes that much of a difference in the sizing? the flyknit material is pretty stretchy so I'm thinking smaller rather than bigger. I hate myself & this thread, I am entirely too excited & thinking WAY TOO MUCH about these.

Hopefully Finishline lets me be great that day or else there's a serious issue.

Hoping to stick with a max of 3 shoes purchased Thursday, hopefully...pray for me

Last edited:
Damn.. haven't been in this thread in a while and I'm gonna have to get those electric green ones.. Anywhere in the Bay have em in stock yet?

i got there around 6 and had to get a 9.5

really? what the hell... i went there at around 4:15-4:30 and they said only size 10 as the smallest... :frown: they are stashing 'em early! WEAK, haha... all good! i checked with them and asked them if i will be charged the retail price if i exchange later on for a size 9 when they stock up again, and they said "no."

:smokin now that is awesome!

thank you, IllustRAYt, for the info!

Last edited:
So this is where illustrayt has been :smokin! lol i've been lurking this thread for awhile now and have been excited on day one. I own the electric green flyknit knit trainers so i don't know if i should go for the new electric green pair. i think to play it safe though the sequoia and blue volts will be up first.

oh and btw ladies my work aka Nordstrom will have these. still unconfirmed about the men's cws but i'll keep in touch.

Saw the electric green in person here in VA today. I wasn't really sold on them from the pictures...but I'm going to have to get those as well once they get on FNL online since I want to use that coupon. Looks like it's going to be electric green, grey/turquoise and blue glow for me.

Back
Top Bottom