=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

As much as everyone loves the MCs these are a GR and one day I think they will be found for clearance prices.

This!

Will wait on these...but the 444s will be a full price purchase for me regardless. I still don't believe they will look like the picture in the catalog....catalog pics still don't have the extra padding in the heal for some of them.

my fingers are crossed but if not i will hope we get a Sports Authority 30% off or a BOGO 50% off or something

damn..those 333s though. 

embarassed.gif

Just ordered for $170 :rolleyes I going to keep them unless I get can them for cheaper from somewhere else or even swap them for MC racers. Does FNL, Eastbay, etc. still restrict coupons on Flyknits?

Im on the same page as you. I keep going to NDC, but I cant pull the trigger. Something about them, besides the price, keeps putting me off. The grey on the shoe, the lack of a multicolored tongue, the actual pattern versus other multi patterns, something prevents me from pulling the trigger. I really want to see them in person. I just need to wait for the real photo's of the 444's to surface. The multicolor racer and trainers will be purchased though.

What part of LA and what are you looking to purchase?

El segundo is where I'm at.
I've got trainers and racers just looking to get my first FK1. Not real sure on the color though. I like the game royal black and volts. I would have to just c them in person to figure out which ones I'm looking for

Was on eBay look for some Nike Flyknit Lunar Wolf/GRY:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Flykni...6388103?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item51ae494407

Might have to snatch these, because the bidding price looks just about right. Those Wolf/GRY Lunar's look nice. NKTWN and these other retailers are killing me with the added taxes and fees. Should I pull the trigger and get these?  
happy.gif

The Wolf Greys are easily my favorite pair of F1s out right now, but that'll all change when/if the MCed tongue cw drops. As BAD as I want them, I'll hold off purchasing 'til I see them for under $110.

Last edited:
The Wolf Greys are easily my favorite pair of F1s out right now, but that'll all change when/if the MCed tongue cw drops. As BAD as I want them, I'll hold off purchasing 'til I see them for under $110.
I hear you, but Nike is greedy doubt they'll mark down Flyknit Lunars to $110. We might be lucky to see a pair of Lunar1+ mark down to $120. LOL

Back
Top Bottom