=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I caved and pulled the trigger to get these at sports authority today after debating the past couple of days. It was either this or the multicolor lunars. For $140 they better not disappoint in person!
congrats. really nice looking pair.
happy.gif

I was maybe thinking of going up a .5 size but I don't know if I go TTS if it'll stretch after
 Depends on your feet IMO.  I actually went with both starting off with TTS.  My feet are wide and with TTS there was very little space for my big toe.  I was okay with this as I wanted the snug fit, however I had to run about 15 miles in them at a slow pace to break them in.  It does stretch, but for me it was minimal.  When I went .5 size up, I had more space in the toe box and I didn't have to break them in.

WOAH! Finally an F2 cw that catches my eye!

via IG

I'm liking the reverse Trainer cw blocking. They look a lot better than the White/Black Trainers too, imo. If they have a Volt/Black cw in the same blocking, I'll heavily regret getting the Trainers... :smh: :nerd:

Last edited:
Around this time last year, I recall a few cws hittin the FNL shelves...

Nike has done a good job of keepin' the F2s under wraps. :/ We knew of a handful of cws that were set to drop then. This time it's going to be all a surprise...

Around this time last year, I recall a few cws hittin the FNL shelves...

Nike has done a good job of keepin' the F2s under wraps. :/ We knew of a handful of cws that were set to drop then. This time it's going to be all a surprise...

That cw has potential. hmmm... what's the price on these gonna be?

so, how often do you guys put your Flyknits on the wash? I haven't put a lot of mileage on most of mine but I'm just planning ahead. what I plan to do is wait until a few (3-4) pairs are dirty and do delicate wash with each of them individually inside either a laundry bag or pillow case. does that sound about right? oh yeah, should I put detergent?

so, how often do you guys put your Flyknits on the wash? I haven't put a lot of mileage on most of mine but I'm just planning ahead. what I plan to do is wait until a few (3-4) pairs are dirty and do delicate wash with each of them individually inside either a laundry bag or pillow case. does that sound about right? oh yeah, should I put detergent?
I want to know too haha

Back
Top Bottom