FNL EXCL INFRARED AIR MAX SKYLINE

smokin.gif

just broke these down in shipment. they do not disappoint...The color is a little more orange in person, but still a very nice shoe. They fit a little snug aswell

I definitely hope my finishline gets these real soon..i wanna try them on before i cop..

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Finishline exclusive huh.. anyone got any coupon codes?
Just type in FINISH12 in the coupon section. $12 off plus free shipping.
peace

These ain't bad.

Still, saving my money for the Pegasus next month.

Might grab a pair if they find their way to the sale rack.

Thanks for the pics, oldirty.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

These ain't bad.

Still, saving my money for the Pegasus next month.

Might grab a pair if they find their way to the sale rack.

Thanks for the pics, oldirty.
true true saw them and person and i am pretty sure these will be seen at local outlets and sales rack

looks like these might have a place in my closet...thats after i get the CDP's out the way.....

guys i checked the system tonight, and saw several color codes..hopefully more will release soon, because these shoes are extremely nice

Actual pics make them look good, i think ill wait to catch them on sale though. Would like to get the for 60 the most.

Did any one cop the grey ones? On the site they've only had the size 11.5 available for the past week.

those pics up there make them look really nice..... i finally saw them in person today and like them alot but ima wait awhile so maybe they will go down inprice because i know for a fact these aren't going to sell well in my area

Back
Top Bottom