FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

just realized I left off the sharpies off the poll, might need to reset it to include them in
nerd.gif

keep it off.. no need for foams in sucker packs..

it's changed once since going to 2015 from 2014, and while your complaing about packs, the pearls were on there which are part of a pack, i'm just making sure every 2015 foam is an available option, though we all know what cw is gonna win.
I'm rooting for GF's..Holo's Second.. not too sure whats 3rd.... If Holo's are "weatherman" GR.. they will become #1

I COULD NEVER GET JIGGY WITH SUEDE ON FOAMS.. ITS WEIRD TO ME LOL.. BUT I RESPECT SOMEONE WHO BUYS WHAT THEY LIKE

I'd definitely cop suede eggplants 
smokin.gif
cue jack nicholson yes gif

I COULD NEVER GET JIGGY WITH SUEDE ON FOAMS.. ITS WEIRD TO ME LOL.. BUT I RESPECT SOMEONE WHO BUYS WHAT THEY LIKE
i look and luagh.. i betcha they will retro the eggplants in suede now..
kinda getting your revenge for how we laugh at your iceyness right?
we respect you for respecting us, respect is a 2-way street, even if i don't yet own any suede foams, they're def the best thing to happen to foams imho

I work with acetone everyday, that seem like quite the messy and labor heavy task. Suede doesn't just dissolve, acetone is awesome at a lot of projects and especially paint removal, just don't see this working

I work with acetone everyday, that seem like quite the messy and labor heavy task. Suede doesn't just dissolve, acetone is awesome at a lot of projects and especially paint removal, just don't see this working
:lol: you must have missed when he asked what was under the suede and wanted to know if anyone tried to acetone it off.

Why no tongue tab stripes on the holograms? it's a small detail but it's driving me nuts, just looks wrong.
Same with the wheats and olives... never noticed it on the wheats but it caught my eye yesterday when I took the Olives out of the box.

im pretty sure it would be easier to take to a shop repair place to de-suede a shoe with solid material under it..

just missed out on some OG royals..... 122 + shipping on ebay. were fresh too. VNDS :smh:

saw the 15 min notification, put the phone down then completely forgot about them.... jimmies are rustled

:lol: no... honestly I haven't gotten much off of eBay since they had this mobile app update. I cant see my followed searches on the front page anymore so I cant keep up with anything :smh: I hate this new layout. Definitely would have been all over those for that price though :wow: I know you said you got a narrow foot so I'm sure you dont size up but does anyone else here do it? The olives really hurt my pinky toes, all my others feel fine but I don't remember this much pain during the break in.

Back
Top Bottom