FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
They were up and now all of a sudden there gone!!!....i been checking and up to 9.5 was just sitting as of this morning, dont believe they sold out that fast!!!

Eastbay still has a 9.5. They actually have a full size run just about.

Im happy with the pearls. They're closer to the 02s to me, I enjoy all 5 pair of my pearls, and Im glad theres a whiter pair now, so 6 pair now.

This looks like the closest to the White PE Penny One we will get. I just want a Foamposite One white upper, black eyelet, black tongue and ice sole. It isn't hard Nike

Last edited:
Looks like OS restocked a bit on the pack. Anyone know why they keep referring to it as the Penny pack?

I'd rather hear his stories about shoes than urs about applying for a job at the library or how u finally said hi to ur possible future girlfriend
Respect for remembering every part of my life I post on here.
nthat.gif

Dont believe the hype.

And be aware

Eastbay sent out "backorder/possible cancellations" notices to people who purchased the pack even on release day before 1030 am........

They do look white white, like white paper type of white.  Not pearl luster.  I suppose with time when they yellow and tinge it'll look pearl ish.  It still looks really clean.  Didn't know they could fit shoes in such a tight pack. lolz. (Used to the CDP/ DMP type boxes) ha.

anybody know where i can grab another pair of golds from this year in a sz 11.5 that aint gon be too crazy far as price?

Respect for remembering every part of my life I post on here.
nthat.gif
how can we not, u find any and every topic to somehow include a random aspect of ur life...it goes something like " i love these (insert shoes here) and if the girl i like, but am afraid to talk to looks in my direction i will attempt to cop these shoes so i can match it with my corny 3xl jersey"

NEWSFLASH...nobody cares

anybody kno anywhere else cuz ppl on ebay play games, but thanks anyway bruh but ebay i always get beat on the bid by .50 cent lol
do u try entering ur max bid at the last second? also try contacting the seller after to keep u in mind if the winner flakes, trust me it works.

So is it set that the Blue chromes are selling for $230 or $250? I just might get them to max out my end of the year.

So I'm not team true to size anymore guys lol, after trying to buy foams my size and wait for that " break in" period. I decided to go up .5 and it feels a bit better comfort wise. Tts just makes my toe feel like it's slamming at the very front of the shoe. Will move forward buying foams up half a size now!

Last edited:
So I'm not team true to size anymore guys lol, after trying to buy foams my size and wait for that " break in" period. I decided to go up .5 and it feels a bit better comfort wise. Tts just makes my toe feel like it's slamming at the very front of the shoe. Will move forward buying foams up half a size now!
I use to be tts with foams but i have the same problem you have... toe slamming in front.. i picked up the GF  but never tried them on... hopefully they dont kill me when its time to break them in.. 

I use to be tts with foams but i have the same problem you have... toe slamming in front.. i picked up the GF  but never tried them on... hopefully they dont kill me when its time to break them in.. 

Yeah...the thing is I hardly size up on any shoe and I like my shoes acrually fitted and snug. But for foams, it's not the overall tightness of the shoe that bothers me I'll say it's more of the length. It just feels short where my toe is at the very front. It's weird. And I been wearing my foams everyday and for the longest now, and I don't see it stretching or loosening up length wise. I'm doing .5 up from now on.

Last edited:
You dudes are ruthless in here, looks like GamerG is finally catching a break
laugh.gif
theres enough people that @bigj505   can fact check which has me in the green in this thread.. plus ive been cleaning and re applying sole proetctor to my older foams.. been rocking my thermals now that i got a new coat of sole on them..

Back
Top Bottom