FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I bought the white/black foam pro for 39.99 at a nike outlet in 97' ...and i got more crazy personal stories if you wanna hear it lol

Last edited:
View media item 1836695
View media item 1836697
HoH in fort wayne, in.
The "pearl" was so white, there was absolutely no pearl glare to them at all, highly disappointed. I have zero interest in owning them

View media item 1836703
Also still had Sharpie pack

my exact thoughts! I owned both shoes 5th and 6th grade. The color of the "pearl" wasn't what i remembered but the thing that killed it for me was that oversized white checkmark near the laces. I was trying to see if the "pearl" would look different at least in different angles. I couldn't see nothing but a super white colored foam. hoh had the pack surprisingly in my size show cased up front too. The pearlescent look from this pack doesn't compare to the "pearl" of '09s. Even with how old and beat these are, they still look clean. Yeah yeah, bash me for my white laces idgaf lol
View media item 1837054

I may be wrong, but pearl isn't just matte white, even the og had some iridescent type finish to it. Either way, I'm out on these, not a fan at all

chromes got my funds on hold... if I miss out then I'm probably just gonna grab the aqua 8s.

I'd rather hear his stories about shoes than urs about applying for a job at the library or how u finally said hi to ur possible future girlfriend

Agreed...this corny dude brings nothing to the table

Plus you know how us really old people like to reminisce on the past (30 years + :lol:)

Damn, Sharpie pack still at FTLs. I'm sure some employees grabbed those for half off last week. I'm SUPER jelly. I need those Sharpies.

I'd rather hear his stories about shoes than urs about applying for a job at the library or how u finally said hi to ur possible future girlfriend

Co-signed, nothing brought to the table at all. Him and all his buds in a circle repping each other 24/7.

I'm always amazed how these guys can amass 5000+ posts and reps in a single year

Last edited:

Co-signed, nothing brought to the table at all. Him and all his buds in a circle repping each other 24/7.

I'm always amazed how these guys can amass 5000+ posts and reps in a single year

Agreed. Also, How does one get that many post in a year? They must live on here...

Damn, Sharpie pack still at FTLs. I'm sure some employees grabbed those for half off last week. I'm SUPER jelly. I need those Sharpies.

Im sure some employees are but they aren't just sitting everywhere. FT Wayne isn't really a sneaker town if I remember correctly. I visited last year for work and the hoh had a nice amount of shoes there.

Just waiting for the blues to popup on the SNKRS, I also wonder will Nike do its online raffle for these 

Did anyone actually pick up the Class of 97 pack in person?

Curious to see actual photos of the Foamposite and not dressed-up/filtered on-line ones.

Back
Top Bottom