FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Dino stay scamming dudes, I don't know why folk still give him money.

Finesse Hatfield ain't one to be trusted
i dont know much about him so i cant really give my opinion on if hes really a scammer. but 1 of the dudes that was asking dino about his shipment of tees also asked dino if he was trying to pull the same BS as he did a while back, so that seems to me he has a track record of it.

what i do know about him is hes got info on whats comming out waaaaaaaay in advance. maybe thats why dudes stay falling for his scams. they blinded by the info he be posting sometimes.

I am debating getting those Olympic Foamposites. It would be my first ever pair of Foamposites. I feel like the laces go super low down the shoes though. Can anyone give me some insight about sizing for the Olympic Foamposites?

I am debating getting those Olympic Foamposites. It would be my first ever pair of Foamposites. I feel like the laces go super low down the shoes though. Can anyone give me some insight about sizing for the Olympic Foamposites?
TTS in all my Pros and 1s.. Might seem a lil tight at first after a few minutes it will be fine IMO..

TTS in all my Pros and 1s.. Might seem a lil tight at first after a few minutes it will be fine IMO..
Thanks man. Repped for the advice. I've been seeing 11.5 on Footlocker and Eastbay, which is about a half size big.....time to decide lol
Im a sz 11 also, i have a narrow foot and i have no problems... Some euro sites still have an 11 in stock, thats if you want to go that route

they fit like all the other foamposite 1s TTS or a lil small

Im a sz 11 also, i have a narrow foot and i have no problems... Some euro sites still have an 11 in stock, thats if you want to go that route

Do you have a name to any sites? I can do a little checking. I saw Footaction, Footlocker and Eastbay all had a size 11.5, but wouldn't add to cart because it was sold out, but it was still up.....for whatever reason.

Do you have a name to any sites? I can do a little checking. I saw Footaction, Footlocker and Eastbay all had a size 11.5, but wouldn't add to cart because it was sold out, but it was still up.....for whatever reason.

Im at work now, i can help you out when i get off. If someone doesnt beat me to it

Saw the Olympics at a festival this weekend and I kept telling my girl I shoulda copped. They so cold in person.

All i can really remember ShelfLife has a long shipping time 210.00 before shipping https://www.shelflife.co.za/products/Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-Olympic

http://www.sivasdescalzo.com/en/nike-air-foamposite-one-prm-575420-400

Speaking of shelflife, did people get their olympics in yet from them?
Yes

Concerning those cobalt pros.......:rolleyes
Im starting to change my mind on them. Wasnt feeling the blue soles at first, but they look better as time passes. Plus the leather around the lace area is an upgrade imo. I have the og blue pros and the nubuck is cracking :smh:

Yes

Concerning those cobalt pros.......
eyes.gif

Im starting to change my mind on them. Wasnt feeling the blue soles at first, but they look better as time passes. Plus the leather around the lace area is an upgrade imo. I have the og blue pros and the nubuck is cracking
mean.gif
go and cop em them fam. eat up for all of us won't be copping

Back
Top Bottom