FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I like them, but it's easy to hold out when nike makes so many and most heads aren't willing to pay retail price. I'll wait for them to hit outlets for half off.
I hear ya man, unfortunately for me i never am able to get good joints in outlets. By the time i find out they are gone so its retail for me with ebates.

I like them, but it's easy to hold out when nike makes so many and most heads aren't willing to pay retail price. I'll wait for them to hit outlets for half off.

I hear ya man, unfortunately for me i never am able to get good joints in outlets. By the time i find out they are gone so its retail for me with ebates.
QFT
plus, if/when they hit outlets, it might be $20-$30 under retail which isnt worth the gamble in my opinion.

Red and Blue Pros would have both been easy cops with clear soles...black and blue soles just hurt to look at

does anyone know if i can apply my 15% code in store at niketown? or is it a strictly online promo code? i wanna get the colbalts and i have a 15% code but i dont wanna buy em online.

thanks in advance!

does anyone know if i can apply my 15% code in store at niketown? or is it a strictly online promo code? i wanna get the colbalts and i have a 15% code but i dont wanna buy em online.

thanks in advance!
Buy online with promo code, buy in store for retail. Return pair from NDC with receipt from Niketown. Unscrupulous? Definitely. Illegal? Probably not.

I guess that depends on how far away the Niketown is but thats almost 30 bucks in savings after taxes 

Last edited:

thanks in advance!
Buy online with promo code, buy in store for retail. Return pair from NDC with receipt from Niketown. Unscrupulous? Definitely. Illegal? Probably not.
thats def one way of doing it lol. is it possible to do it the easiesy way tho?....which is use the code in store? i mean i buy stuff from NT alot but never had situation where i had a code to use and wanred to use it in store.

I guess that depends on how far away the Niketown is but thats almost 30 bucks in savings after taxes 
thats 2 trips back and forth you`d have to make........and you`d basically have $200 on hold that entire time. Its not worth it at all. you might as well just order online with the code and wear them when they get there. Not worth making all those trips just to have them 3-4 days earlier.

thats 2 trips back and forth you`d have to make........and you`d basically have $200 on hold that entire time. Its not worth it at all. you might as well just order online with the code and wear them when they get there. Not worth making all those trips just to have them 3-4 days earlier.
Yea you right 

thats true, plus i just said F it and called them and the chick confirmed online only. they wont apply it in store for you. im just gonna cop em. 215 shipped aint bad i guess. id juust have to wait for em now as opposed to coping straight up from NT.

The blue pros look good in person!!! Gotta stay strong man!!! To many other releases comin!!! Very tempting at $185 with military disco!!! But i need bred 1s lol!!

Anywhere besides Nike got em?

I'll have a look but if anyone's knows Ta.
Why are you against buying from NDC?
tired.gif

http://www.kicksusa.com/catalog/product/view/id/117010

Ubiq just put up their blue foams. $230 with no sales tax and free shipping.
#tempting

NYC sales tax is $20

Back
Top Bottom