FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
how legit is shelflife.com? sorry yal ive been scammed online before and seeing these for under retail seems too good to be true

I liuuuurve them. And the Reds. Both seem to have that ultra violet sort of shine to them. Mad goodness.

Is there any news on those Dr Dooms? I saw they're to release this year last year and haven't heard anything since

Not hooking your bruh up for $138 makes you even less likeable. I'd leave before someone really hurts your feelings.
he was saying that his brush wears Foams so he was just stopping thru. But if @Stunna5  gonna let us eat here in this thread with that swoosh access go ahead and shoot ya boy the PM

So now that the hyper cobalts have released (super dope btw, I copped and already rocked. Dumb nice) what's slated to release between now and the Royal, eggplant, copper trio in early 2017?

Last year we got black and white guccis, olive suede, holograms, blue mirrors

Last edited:

I'd definitely cop a pair of these.
Everyone in this thread is
everyone in this thread is not picking those ugly things up
So now that the hyper cobalts have released (super dope btw, I copped and already rocked. Dumb nice) what's slated to release between now and the Royal, eggplant, copper trio in early 2017?

idk, I'm still waiting to see what suede/boot foams they doing this yr, oh the maroon gums are next

Maroon/Gum foam to drop in November 2016

Back
Top Bottom