FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Damn, $160 for 07s DS?!?! That's ridiculous. I'm tight.

Maroon Foams are tough. Nike has redeemed themselves with these colors this year.

laugh.gif

What's the going rate for ds 07 royals? Thinking I'll just get myself a pair instead of the 17s as chances are the foam and color won't be as good of quality. That 160 is an anomaly lol.

What's the going rate for ds 07 royals? Thinking I'll just get myself a pair instead of the 17s as chances are the foam and color won't be as good of quality. That 160 is an anomaly lol.
someone in here won a pair off the auction at around 160 i believe. Not sure what size though. Check in the pictures

I was watching Kenan & Kel today and look what I found in the episode with Ron Harper (Foul Ball):

Kel Kimble (Kel Mitchell) wearing the original 1997 Foamposite One. Guess you can say they're Kel Approved
nthat.gif

Hes wearing them here too
True, Good Burger my favorite Nickelodeon Movie of All Time. Brings back good memories when Nickelodeon was the king of TV shows and Cartoons. I have to secure a pair in honor on Kel now; no if, ands, or buts!

Last edited:
Been cutting back on sneakers for a while now ... The maroons were a must have for me once I saw them in the store today

AFTER SEARCHING ALL OVER H-TOWN FOR 2 DAYS, I FINALLY TRACKED DOWN A PAIR OF MAROONS! FROM NOW ON, I HEREBY NAME THESE THE "DR. PEPPER FOAMS"! LOL... THESE ARE TOO TOUGH IN PERSON! HOLLA!

CED B.

View media item 2207217

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom