FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

Just off topic, what 3 Foams in your collection that you aren't parting with? Mines are my Holos, GFs, and Blue chromes.
this is tough..

And these arent my fave three foams I like..

My collection

Olympics..

Yeezy Solars..

Royals..

These are easy to rock and keep clean..

:Rollin well put
Not knocking the newer collection but those pairs can't be referred to as older. They could both technically still be sitting in outlets lol.
I think my oldest pair is my anthracite. Then eggplant? I'm pretty sure coppers are after the last eggplant retro.... Right?
I really need to take a collection shot

Just off topic, what 3 Foams in your collection that you aren't parting with? Mines are my Holos, GFs, and Blue chromes.
Whiteouts, Holo's and Gray suede, i gave away my cough drops and pine greens, and GF haven't come in, the only foam i have on my want list doesn't exist, but if they ever make a red october foam 1(one, not pro, one) that would be the one foam i would need and never be able to part with

So you guys are all keeping stuff that's dropped in the last two years? Or that's all you have?
ohwell.gif
thats all i have

It's going to be a rough month. Just won a vnds pair of holograms for $200. Not the best deal but I think fairly fair. Got the Space Jams coming soon and still trying to convince the wife I need the Royals in addition to all the other pairs I've gotten this month.

Definitely a rough month, I want the royals and 2 pair of SJs. I might cop the playoff 9s if they sit for a few weeks also.

For those who have had the Dooms before, how did the white sole hold up? Did it get dirty easily and is it easy to clean? I like them but I don't want to clean them every time I wear them.

For those who have had the Dooms before, how did the white sole hold up? Did it get dirty easily and is it easy to clean? I like them but I don't want to clean them every time I wear them.
easily solved with sole protection.. :-D

Back
Top Bottom