FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Gamer G is right, sole protectors are the way to go, not for me. mines would be lightly worn, easy cleaning situations

Anywhere still got the Dooms in a 13 online? Few spots have them locally but would prefer to buy online.

These are too clean. Like others said a foam i never expected id own...
Considering returning tho cuz i forgot i have a $20 off coupon from fl from when i got the black toes...since theyre sitting most places i should be able to use that $20 off vip coupon right?
View media item 2241958Btw guys on the fence will prob regret passing. These r classic n came out A1

For those who have had the Dooms before, how did the white sole hold up? Did it get dirty easily and is it easy to clean? I like them but I don't want to clean them every time I wear them.
I had them back in 06. The soles definitely get dirty and the white sock liner gets very dirty easily. I had to get rid of them because of that alone. Hence, why I didn't bother getting this years retro.

I had them back in 06. The soles definitely get dirty and the white sock liner gets very dirty easily. I had to get rid of them because of that alone. Hence, why I didn't bother getting this years retro.

Same reason I passed this time around. That white sock liner taught me some things last time. Wash my hands every single chance I get.

For those who have had the Dooms before, how did the white sole hold up? Did it get dirty easily and is it easy to clean? I like them but I don't want to clean them every time I wear them.

I didn't have that experience with my pairs when I had them. I found them pretty easy to maintain tho I didn't wear them regularly either.

Thanks for the feedback guys, still on the fence. $250 with tax is tough, especially with the royals coming out and I gotta get 2 or 3 pairs of those.

Somehow chipped my Holos on a recent drunken night.
frown.gif
got to wear em sober

Any foams that you regret letting go? I wish I still had my Sharpies

I have never seen the sharpies in person but was thinking about getting a pair but with the Royals coming out again, I figured the sharpies would just be duplication. Do the sharpies look that good/different in person to buy both ?

I have never seen the sharpies in person but was thinking about getting a pair but with the Royals coming out again, I figured the sharpies would just be duplication. Do the sharpies look that good/different in person to buy both ?
its tough to explain. I think that it's the icy sole

it says on the ndc product page that these have air sole unit in the heel...I thought there was zoom in the forefoot and heel?

it feels like there is zoom in the heel and forefoot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom