FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Looks like you ordered your normal size so you will have a pair to try on. It honestly varies from person to person.
​yeah went TTS after trying to go half a size up but they were out of size 10.

Any other pics of XX royals recently drop? I wanna see what we're getting in hi-res lol hopefully everything is coo with the shape and colors and allat

Man we bout to get space jam 11s done right and royal foamposite 1s all within 5 days of one another. Excitement cannot be contained.

Blue suede 12s
Lakers 9s
True blue 3s
Top 3 1s
Space Jam 11s
Royal Foams
Metallic navy 16s
UK 1s

So much blueish hues dropping this winter I know snoop happy

Last edited:
Any other pics of XX royals recently drop? I wanna see what we're getting in hi-res lol hopefully everything is coo with the shape and colors and allat

Man we bout to get space jam 11s done right and royal foamposite 1s all within 5 days of one another. Excitement cannot be contained.

Blue suede 12s
Lakers 9s
True blue 3s
Top 3 1s
Space Jam 11s
Royal Foams
Metallic navy 16s
UK 1s

So much blueish hues dropping this winter I know snoop happy
lol

Crip sneakerheads gonna be happy..lol

I just want royals and thats it in that list.. Space jam 11 = Crazy BS hype.. at least now no body should be turning into incredible hulks breaking doors off the hinges and hiding in mall plants..lol

Yep waiting on the Royals and then I'm chilling until deep into 2017. Nothing looking that appealing to me during the first quarter of next year, but you know JB and Nike will slip them quick hitters in during the year that'll just throw you all off your game.

^^ me too, need Royals and then i'm done for awhile. Skipping SJs, would love to get a pair of unlimited ermeralds on disco.

Any one got the email from City Blue that their Dooms have shipped yet ?
I ordered a pair for myself and one for my nephew and haven't rec'd shipping info on either. Seeing people already get their pairs in makes me a little nervous but I won't hit the panic button for at least another 24 hours.

Any one got the email from City Blue that their Dooms have shipped yet ?
I ordered a pair for myself and one for my nephew and haven't rec'd shipping info on either. Seeing people already get their pairs in makes me a little nervous but I won't hit the panic button for at least another 24 hours.
Yeah, got my order confirmation on Monday but no shipping yet
eyes.gif
yea give it another day or 2. ive ordered from cityblue before and sometimes they ship fast, like my dooms this time, and sometimes it takes them a few days like some timbs i copped a while back. you gotta factor in that they probably got a TON of orders due to them having their 30% cyber monday discount being offered ALL items on their site.

Last edited:

yea give it another day or 2. ive ordered from cityblue before and sometimes they ship fast, like my dooms this time, and sometimes it takes them a few days like some timbs i copped a while back. you gotta factor in that they probably got a TON of orders due to them having their 30% cyber monday discount being offered ALL items on their site.
Thanks man. That definitely makes sense, good to know their shipping isn't consistent, it's likely exactly what you said about the cyber Monday deals.

Thanks man. That definitely makes sense, good to know their shipping isn't consistent, it's likely exactly what you said about the cyber Monday deals.
yea if you got a confirmation email for your order and got charged, then you are good imo. ive never known ctiyblue to cancel orders that they sent out confirmations and charged for. especially email orders cause those i think are fullfilled manualy, so the people filling the email orders keep track and only send invoices for sizes they have available.

Back
Top Bottom