FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
im gonna return my FTL reservation pair. i can return to any FTL right? not just the one i copped from?

looks like the dooms r now sold out on cityblue. seems cityblue pulled a smart move with this discount and got off all their inventory of dooms (plus probably a buttload of other stuff from their site too). congrats to everybody who ate for the low.

wish i had been able to cop a pair of the PBJs too for the low as well....

Last edited:
looks like the dooms r now sold out on cityblue. seems cityblue pulled a smart move with this discount and got off all their inventory of dooms (plus probably a buttload of other stuff from their site too). congrats to everybody who ate for the low.

wish i had been able to cop a pair of the PBJs too for the low as well....

That's what I get for not checking in the site while at work, nice finds, im salty as the dead sea :frown:

update:

Cityblue's site says sold out but I emailed them anyways

just paid my size 8.5 invoice shipped for $161 as well

I suggest you other guys don't give up and try as well

161 is a good deal... i wish i found that out so i coulda copped but props to whoever posted the info and for those who ate... but i got mines today from NDC and they look great in person... if i find a better price i will cop and return my OG pair to the outlet
View media item 2243989

update:

right on, city blue has them up for $230 now. emailed them just in case

​I emailed City Blue for a size 10, they said they were out of 10 so asked for a size 9.5 and they emailed me like 4-5 hours later with a 9.5 invoice.

9.5 which is what I rock normally in other kicks, hopefully they aren't to tight because some of you guys are saying these are extra snug lol

update:

they probably have a bunch of invoices sent out for sizes that they know maybe wont get paid.

update:

right on, city blue has them up for $230 now. emailed them just in case
they were always listed at $230. the discount is applied when they send you the invoice. whatever u see on the site during the sale, take the price and take 30% off and thats what u should expect to pay around when your invoice comes. this is for items that are only available through email orders, like these dooms.

items that can be bought right off the site, u gota apply the code at checkout for the discount.

Last edited:
they were always listed at $230. the discount is applied when they send you the invoice. whatever u see on the site during the sale, take the price and take 30% off and thats what u should expect to pay around when your invoice comes. this is for items that are only available through email orders, like these dooms.

items that can be bought right off the site, u gota apply the code at checkout for the discount.
gotcha thanks

Finally got these..  f i n a l l y

Couldnt turn down the price for the condition... Will be protecting these this weekend in OCD mode..lol
ONly other grails i could have would be the tianjins and thats impossible to get even for less than 1k..lol

View media item 2240385

View media item 2240386

Nice!!!!!! Congrats

I had a chance at the tainjins for 1700 couldn't do it, sold the next day lol came with the hat and everything, can't see my self paying that much.

a discount would be really nice for the dooms, but not sure I wanna wait on wearing my pair in hopes to return to FL later if I find a better price....will they really drop with Xmas coming up anyway?

besides that im excited for royals too...I still vividly remember seeing them in my eastbay catalog and begging mom and pops for them but they told me no way...when those royals dropped they were so crazy- nobody had ever seen anything like em.

2016 great year for foams

a discount would be really nice for the dooms, but not sure I wanna wait on wearing my pair in hopes to return to FL later if I find a better price....will they really drop with Xmas coming up anyway?

Boxes will be the same. Wear now if you find later rebuy them and return second pair on the first receipt.

Nice!!!!!! Congrats

I had a chance at the tainjins for 1700 couldn't do it, sold the next day lol came with the hat and everything, can't see my self paying that much.
its crazy how much they sell for.. anyone getting these for <1000 they winning (sad to say that)..

Back
Top Bottom